User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We're Not Dead Host

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Britt5091 PSN ID: Britt5091 Wii Code: PSSH yeah right. I'm too lazy to locate that.

Gatekeeper's Bad Day Contest

Hey guys! Our very own comradenarf is running an awesome contest. Check it out!

On the forums for We’re Alive, it’s hard to say which character is the best, but we all know who is the worst. That’s why the “I Hate Gatekeeper” club was formed. You see, at the “I Hate Gatekeeper Club,” we hate Gatekeeper. A lot. And we want to share that hatred with you. That’s why, in cooperation with We’re Not Dead, we’re holding a “Gatekeeper’s Bad Day” contest. What’s that mean? Well, we want you, the fans of We’re Alive, to come up with a scenario where Gatekeeper has a really bad day. Possibilities are endless - encounters with other characters from We’re Alive, or perhaps a Spaghetti Western showdown with Pete and his loyal octopus. Anything (as long as its not too morbid) is fair game. And you can do this in any medium you like. A script, a comic, a video scene with your friends, an audio drama, a song, even a five movement Baroque symphony!

Best of all, we’re offering a prize for the best presentation depicting Gatekeeper’s karmic comeuppance. We’re crackin’ out the Triple P for this – that’s right, Pete’s Prize Package. You’ll get a We’re Alive Shirt, Poster, and of course… 2 bottles of Pete's water . This contest will run through the end of Chapter 22 of We’re Alive, so get cracking on your entries. And as always, keep listening to We’re Not Dead, the best podcast about a podcast in the universe!

Please send entries to WereNotDeadPodcast@gmail.com!
    Last edited by j0be; May 27th, 2011 at 07:31 AM.
    Yer really putting me on the spot with this signature thing. So I will leave you with two things: BUTTSEX! and my website.