User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's next?

Who's next?

New forum needs a new thread. Who do you think is going to die next?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Man. I don't wanna think about that.

But, since you're making me. I'll say... umm... well, so far they've only killed off characters who aren't in the absolute spotlight. So... I'mma hope they continue w/ that thread, and say.... Kalani. He's a dick any ways.

"Scavenger"

Status
    You mean of the main characters? .... Well since I think Kelly was the traitor, I'll say her.

PS. the voice actor is actually much better looking than I thought Kelly would look.
    http://zombiepodcast.wikia.com/wiki/Tammy_Klein

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Quote Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
    You mean of the main characters? .... Well since I think Kelly was the traitor, I'll say her.
    Kelly? Really? I think it was Bill. He said he was sorry as he was dieing. He stole everything and made the situation what it was.

Kelly, was just a bitch who hadn't acclimated to the situations that life had forced her into. And, overall, it makes sense to me the reason she was like that in the beginning. All characters are showing a change in personality over the 3-4 months (storyline timeline). Pegs had to shoot a non-zombie. Angel is starting to grow a pair. Michael is not nearly as confident as he used to be. Lizzy fell for Saul. And post Tommy (RIP), Kelly changed as well. Character progression.

I hated Kelly, and wanted her to die. But, post "The War," it's all different.
    Last edited by Hollomandious; Jan 23rd, 2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: had more thoughts to add.

"Lurker"

Status
    Kelly was a lawyer, she might have put a lot of the mallers away. Bill only stole the supplies, I'm pretty sure that he wasn't the one who called them either.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Why did bill steal the ammo? Did that ever get explained?

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    People were saying that Bill may have been a hoarder. But, it was mostly theories from fans. So, no, it hasn't been explained yet.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Well on topic I honestly cant begin to guess at who will die next. The story is so well written that anything could happen.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Well, i'm pretty sure KC and CO don't subscribe to the George R.R Martin school of writing-where you can't get attached to ANY character-i'm pretty sure our 3 reservists are good. Burt, Riley, Pegs and Datu should be safe as well.
    I can't say I'd miss Pegs if she caught a sudden case of 9mm lead poisoning or turned into lunch.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I really don't like to think about this but, I'm not sure I think that either Skittles, Kalani or Angel would die. I'll try not to spoil anything for anyone but where they're at right now does not seem good for them and I think that something will happen while they're initiating their plan. I would hate to see Angel go, Kalani not so much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast