User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    There is another way for the silenced pistol to get back the Tower without being stolen. BUt, it gets more complicated.

Saul wants to take the Hummer. Burt convinces him they should take something smaller. I do not remember this being resolved. So, I will make the assumption they took a truck. When Saul and Burt exit the Furniture store, they call for backup. Riley, Michael, Angel respond. There is always the possibility of others. But, again it complicates things. They set up the .50cal in the hummer. When they find the mallers gone, the group fears that the mallers are going back to the tower. The team splits up. Saul and Burt investigate the mall. Angel, Michael and RIley come back to The Tower.

Victor says two trucks came back.

So, Michael Angel and Riley come back in a truck.
    Saul and Burt now have the hummer. This is confirmed later when Saul asks Burt shouldn't we go back to the hummer after spending the night at the airport terminal.

When they swap truck for hummer, the silenced pistol may have ACCIDENTLTY fallen out of Burt's bag. Riley, Angel and Michael are still known to have access. We hear Datu ask for help bringing the weapons back up from the truck. Michael goes to help and Victor is asked to tell the guards to stand down and send a few down to the motor pool to help move the weapons. It could be taken now or it could have been taken by Datu. Although Victor is told to send a few more people to help, Pippen shows up and Victor tells people to get back to their post.

It is possible that it gets all the way to the armory.
    It is possible that the shooter takes it out of the armory. Although it would have to be fast, the shooter might know the exact position, because they were their last night.

The above was based on the assumption that Burt and Saul leave with a truck and swap for the hummer.

But, there is still another truck. Like I said, more than just Riley, Michael and Angel went to the Mall. More Likely, it is the search team sent to look for lizzy before Saul and Burt head out.

Summary
    Assumption Burt Left with the silenced Pistol
    Assumption Burt/Saul leave in Truck and swap for hummer
    Assumption:The pistol falls out of the bag.
    Assumption: Datu, Riley Michael are the ones who move the weapons from the truck to Burt's Place.

This allows the Silenced Pistol to be shifted from Burt to the Shooter without the Shooter actually stealing the weapon from Burt, thereby placing bouth Saul and Burt in danger.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Summary

Access to silenced weapons mentioned in the podcasts. The wild card is that it could be one we do not know.

Pistol
    Angel
    Michael
    Riley

MP5
    Michael
    Victor
    Pegs
    Tanya
    Hope
    Datu (transiently when they arrive, but it mind is quickly focused on Hope not silenced weapons)

Can not be ruled out, but less likely
    Tanya, carrying Med Gear. Does not know the tower well enough to understand the wiring
    Victor Does not know the tower well enough to understand the wiring
    Hope Does not know wiring as well blind as well as with Angel
    Angel. The alarm is outside the guard room. It is unlikely the wiring goes into the guard room, but maybe there is a light that flashes Yo Burt's place. If it was Angel it was brilliant to bring Hope. She could not see him break the connection in the guard room. Subsequently, he cutss the wire somewhere else while "looking" for the cut
    Pegs and Victor get a bump down because the do not have access to Burt's bag. Not impossible, less likely

Part2

Pistol
    Riley
    Michael
    Angel (less likely)

Mp5
    Michael

Michael is with Tanya, so we will drop in down in priority.

We learned that Riley is at the scene of the crime. I think Michael is smart enough to know that Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence -- Iraq Military Intelligence. Riley has had all night to sober up. There is more than enough time for her to take several large gulps and spill some on herself. My guess is Michael does not want to let Angel know at this time because of his feelings for Riley.

Circumstantial evidence. If they put an alarm on Burt's door. I am sure they did the same for Riley's store. So, she probably help Datu install it.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    There is another way for the silenced pistol to get back the Tower without being stolen. BUt, it gets more complicated.
    I like what you're saying. Maybe it was all an accident the pistol being lost, but I doubt it. It wouldn't be a good way for the story to go about transferring the gun, I feel. Not only that, but it would be kind of complicated to explain in the story. And one last point, I'm going to assume they are using military backpacks. They're pretty easy to obtain, and would make the most sense. Those things don't just fall open. I usually destroy backpacks within a couple of months, but the military bag I have for school has lasted me a year. No tears and it's never slipped open, which always used to happen to me and I would lose books. But if it were just a zipper backpack, then that's a completely different story.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Doh! Just listened to the episode the second time. This time with earphones. first time was the cheezy speaker from my ipad. Angel says that the alarm wiring DOES go through the guard room.

So, this bumps Angel back up about even with Riley for opportunity.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Assumption the silenced Pistol is Burt's
    Assumption the silenced Pistol was in Burt's bag when he left the tower.
    Assumption the change of possesion occured outside the strip mall.

People who have the opportunity
    Angel
    Riley
    Michael

Option 1
    The gun is intensionally taken from Burt's bag without taking him.
    Why would Angel take a Silenced firearm from a Brother in Arms? Remember, Pippin has not arrived. I do not know.
    Why would Riley take a silenced firearm? To kill Steven
    Why would Michael take it? Its "his" gun. Burt gave it to him. Still this is pretty weak.

Option 2
    The silenced Berreta fell out of the bag into the truck. It is not noticed as Burt and Saul move their crap to the Hummer.
    At the Tower who would have access (KNOWN only. random people could help bring the stuff from the truck to armory.
    Riley
    Michael
    Angel
    Datu

Why?
    Riley, finds it and wants to kill steven.
    Michael fiinds it when he gets out of the truck and picks it up because it is "his" (we know michael was not the shooter.)
    Angel is with the weapons and the truck at the time Pippen arrives. He grabs it because it is Handy. When he finds out who the intruder is, he hold onto the pistol.
    Datu, Similar to Angel. Helping but inturupted by Pippen

"Scavenger"

Status
    As long as it's not Riley I don't care to much about who the shooter is.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Noted. That would be Steven, bravo team leader

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

MP5 (silenced)

This comes back with the crew from the colony

Michael
    Hope
    Pegs
    Tanya
    Victor

To which I add Datu. He is handed a bag which he proclaims is Heavy. They may have stopped and put their weapons in the bags. But, they are more likely to be stopped by zombies than cops. So my guess is they held on to them. Pegs was the last one to have the silenced MP5. She left the colony with an M16, but swapped with Michael who had the silenced mp5 so Michael could use the added range of the M16. Pegs wouldn't carry a weapon previously. Without an assigned weapon she may take this one.

This rules out Datu
    We can rule out Tanya and Michael
    We can rule out Hope unless she is a really good actress and frightens herself between shots. Has more in common with Dare Devil than Hellen Keller not to mention the alarm timing

Leaves
    Pegs (who had it last as far as I know)
    Victor (Here Pegs let me help you with that)
    Kelley (as above or want me to give that to Burt and in the armory for you? I am going that way)

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Ah, I gotta backup. I just relistened to the excape from the colony. Although Pegs does throw the M16 to Michael, it is not EXplicity stated Michael throws her the silenced MP5

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    There could also be other reasons that are far-fetched. As-in, during the war, the mole told the maulers on the radio he/she needed a weapon and they brought one and gave it to he/she during the commotion. Or even that the mole just had a silenced pistol the whole time ( doubtful though since they are all checked before entering ) (( Unless it was one of the original 6 )).

Just my thoughts

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast