User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    Well then, reload those files, it'll all ask you if you wanna play through again.
    I'll most likely do that when the DLC comes out. I hear it's all about arena fighting, which could be fun.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Gatherer"

Status
    it gets boring kinda quick i.m.o....kinda sad to see so much awesome potential flush down the bowl

hopefully that DLC revives my interest

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Played some more this weekend. I am now out for blood. In the jungle looking for some natives. Help the scientist above and his CB buddy. STRANGE STUFF.....

Has anyone had a "walker" climb up a ladder? I climbed up one of the shantys. Maybe 20' by 30'. I did not see a walker. So, I went to chow down on the food up there, pet the dog in real life etc. I hear a walker, but figure it is below. But, I am getting tagged. There is a walker on the roof! I do not think it is easily missed when I looked up there. It is small. Not like a warehouse. Nor, have I seen one on the roof of the other huts nor most other structures.

More weirdness. There is a small hut. I look in a window and see that it is furnished. I can reach through the window and open two cupboards. I see a little out of reach the bathroom door is a bash it in door. But, I can not find a way in. None of the doors work and there is no skylight. So, I figure it loads, but is tied to a latter quest.

Last weirdness. I go in one of the buildings. I look around. It is empty with a blue hue. ?? But, then the rest of the room loaded. Never seen my xbox lag like that.

Oh, and my bad luck continues. Got Gabriel's hammer from the church lady. I like that weapon. So, I put Piranaha or whatever on it. joke is on me. Step away from the bench and it is gone. Oh well...

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Played some more this weekend. I am now out for blood. In the jungle looking for some natives. Help the scientist above and his CB buddy. STRANGE STUFF.....

Oh, and my bad luck continues. Got Gabriel's hammer from the church lady. I like that weapon. So, I put Piranaha or whatever on it. joke is on me. Step away from the bench and it is gone. Oh well...
    ROFL x 2 man! damn! That's some funny stuff right there. The hammer went poof? hahah. I wanted to play a bit last night but my daughter is chewing upmy time playing Batman.
    What time do you get up in the AM to have time to play? LOL. Is that your "coffee" for the morning?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Yea, Poof. Another glitch. But some time it glitches in my favor with explosives. I make a bunch of Deo / meat bombs and get five or 6 times more than I tought. I leave for work around 7:00. I have started the game as early as 4:00AM. But, if I do make it part of the routine it would probably be ~5:30. Man, I hope you do not have to get up that early. It really sucks in the winter when I leave before sunrise and get home after dark.

It isn't really my coffee, but kinda goes along with the coffee or in my case Mountain Dew. Never really got into coffee. I like the sweet soda. But, not much of a fan of candy. With beer I am torn. Sit down to relax with a guiness. Get done chasing the lawn more all around the yard on a hot summer day and I will go for a light beer. A lot of Sam Adams if I want to get a bit hammered. A really bitter beer when doing microbrews. A place nearby has a Dog Bite Bitter. That and a good steak...

I think I am about lvl 36. I just got off the magic boat with the witch doctor and followed him to the secret place to find the quest item (spoiler free 8 ) )That is pr0bably the ~75% mark. I am not sure if you could join my game. I remember something about only being able to join games at the same chapter or before. Not sure, I will have to check.

I got an 800+ damge Wakasashi or whatever it is. My spelling sucks and my brain is foggy. Basically, I think it is the off-hand equiv of katana.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

*sigh* corrupt save @ 96%. I do not know if I want to start again. But, I am also not very excited about starting the final act with a couple of white weapons and some pocket change..

I have not had this problem anywhere else. If this ghost in the machine starts messing with other games, I will get a new HD. If not, I will spend the next few weeks trying to figure out how to slip some meat-bait under the developer's pillow

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    *sigh* corrupt save @ 96%. I do not know if I want to start again. But, I am also not very excited about starting the final act with a couple of white weapons and some pocket change..

I have not had this problem anywhere else. If this ghost in the machine starts messing with other games, I will get a new HD. If not, I will spend the next few weeks trying to figure out how to slip some meat-bait under the developer's pillow

I was so, depressed isn't the right word, so out of it that I gave up on the game for a couple of days when my save file decided to go corrupt. I was level 46, almost done with the jungle, and had some nice colorful weapons. What I ended up doing was starting a new game, but at a chapter behind where I stopped. The game gave me a level a level 28 barebones fighter, with only the main quests done. What I did, however, was go back, and do most of the side-quests so I could get more experience as well as better weapons and mods to work with. It took me about a week to get back to where I was, but I also copied my save file onto a USB thumb drive that I have plugged into the 360 as well. That way, if it happened again, I'd have a back-up.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Has anyone heard of when the DLC is coming out? I think I missed all the news related to that bit of information.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

I have not seen any. They targeted the "arena" for mid Nov. But, they lost a lot of time in the firerighting of bugs post launch.

There is a door near one of the tunnels in "Resort" that goes to Arena but is presently marked with one of their "empty" icons. I think it is to be variations on the wave after wave of badguys

The latest patch allowed me to recover my 96% finished game. I do not know if I would classify the end as a "boss" fight. But, sheesh, those straight-jacket dudes are tougher.

Started the second play through to power to 50 and collect the few recordings or IDs I missed playing it as a purist. There are also probably a few more skulls. I found three skulls and their three alters. I love the plague dagger. Glove is soso, the electrical dagger seems to be bugged. I get higher proc rate with standard weapons.

Played a little Fable III. Thinking about Skirym or whatever the spelling is. Halo anniversary is a must have. I wonder if they jacked up the legendary. That got to be my standard gameplay, so it means it is too easy. Reach Legendary was much harder to solo. I do not think I did that. The ending was a little depressig for me. If I want to watch good men die durring heroic acts, I will turn on the TV. I play the games to escape.

Ah, not to mention MW3, GEars3 and others. Too many games and not enough time...

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Arthur,

I just DL'd the "Zombie Island of DR. Ned" in Borderlands. Gadzooks! F'n things sneak up on you from the ground, graves, caves, trees..
    You can barely see them at a distance because they blend in with the surroundings. They send a lot of them at one time too! Thank goodness for my SMG that does X4 fire damage and triple rocket launcher!
    Funny thing is that it has the most "realistic" zombies of any game I've played so far. I'm qualifying that simply because you can blow them in half and the torso will still crawl after you (and at a pretty good pace).
    I need a good partner to help me lay waste to the hoards now!

By they way, I haven't even looked at my Dead Island game since I "beat" it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast