User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    @nikvoodoo Hope you do give TWD a try. It's all about the relationships between all the survivors, with zombie action sprinkled in here and there. Actually TWD and WA have something in common that not a lot of zombie stories do - they're both kind of a look at what would happen if a zombie movie kept on going. Yeah, I bet you'd really enjoy TWD. The comic is great stuff too.

And, thanks for the compliments! Good to be appreciated
    Of course! Thanks for covering WA on your podcast!! and welcome to the forums!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Downloading the podcast now. Lot's of people are talking about the We're Alive episode. Has anyone listened to any of the other eps in this line of podcast? Are they worth continuing with or is this just a once off thing? (Working on the assumption that anyone continuing to listen to them also watches AMC's Walking Dead or at least knows the comics)
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    It's an excellent podcast, and well worth subscribing to. They have excellent connections with somebody associated with The Walking Dead, and have able to get kick-ass interviews with the cast and with Robert Kirkman. During the hiatus they've been reviewing other zombie-themed materials and covering the news about the new season of TWD as it dribbles out. Their WA episode is what turned me on to We're Alive and this forum.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    BTW, their next episode, which should go out about June 18, will feature an interview with KC from We're Alive.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    The episode in which they interview KC is available! It has lots of interesting insights into We're Alive. And, for the record, he pronounces his name "Casey".

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    BTW, their next episode, which should go out about June 18, will feature an interview with KC from We're Alive.
    Downloading now. Can't wait!
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12