Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    It's Hope, I know it

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    There are two silenced weapons. MP5 from the Colony and Bert's Beretta. Peg's has not been on guard duty. Gratuitous. So, it is important to the plot as a red herring or a piece of the puzzle. As an aside, if Hope has been killed the shooter is not likely a male. Hate to be crass, but a breeding age female is too important to lose when facing extinction.
    Burt asked for the silenced pistol...it being missing is more than enough evidence for me. If he thought it was there and it wasn't I smell something fishy. The weapon used in the tower was a silenced pistol, not an mp5 for one other simple reason: Portability. If you're going in to assassinate someone, you'd probably want to be able to hide the weapon in question when you blend back in with the crowd. A submachine gun would make that task a little more difficult.

Hope not being shot by a male because she's an impregnable female I think is an invalid argument. Someone who just actively took out a target at great personal risk to themselves is not a person who could care less about their ability to procreate in the long run. If they really cared, they probably wouldn't have tried to shoot Pippin in the first place.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    NIce catch on teh shoot the radio. I am still trying to figure out that as a chess move. Loss of the radio reduces the chances that the tower can call for help. It appears there are at least two groups of two out there now. This must be weighed against the tower not answering the check ins? At best it is temporary problem (easily replaced from any of the rigs). So, the question to ask is what does the shooter hope to accomplish in the next hour or two?

"Lurker"

Status
    An MP5 is a sub-machine gun. The shooter used the Biretta. I would be disappointed in the crew if they made that type of audio mistake. That would be like having someone drive off in a V8 or Diesel and then later saying they were driving a hybrid. It would either be a retcon or deliberately misleading editing.

For the shooter you are looking for someone that:
    a) knew Angel was with Hope and they were on guard duty.
    b) had access to the armory and knew it would lure Angel away.
    c) has attachments to the tower crew or else shooting Hope would have been easy.
    d) had access to the gear bag to take the silenced pistol.

Pippen saying "you!" I can't concretely say is telling one way or another. He could have been reacting to someone he recognized and had not yet seen there, like others have said. Or maybe he was reacting to someone he did see there that came into the room pointing a gun at him.

The only noticeable hole I see in my observation is the speed that everything happened. As soon as that alarm went off, Angel was gone. Just a few seconds later the shooter walks in. Unless this person possesses super-human speed, theres no way the same person that triggered the alarm is the one that shot pippin and the radio. There was a very careful plan there that had to involve more than one person. One to cause the distraction and one to go in, take out pippen, and get out before Angel got back.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    NIce catch on teh shoot the radio. I am still trying to figure out that as a chess move. Loss of the radio reduces the chances that the tower can call for help. It appears there are at least two groups of two out there now. This must be weighed against the tower not answering the check ins? At best it is temporary problem (easily replaced from any of the rigs). So, the question to ask is what does the shooter hope to accomplish in the next hour or two?
    I think the Mallers got wind of the helicopter plan from the rat, and it is not good. I also think the team on the road (Kalani & Datu?), trying to help Burt & Saul is now in grave danger.

"Lurker"

Status
    NIce catch on teh shoot the radio. I am still trying to figure out that as a chess move. Loss of the radio reduces the chances that the tower can call for help.
    I'd wager it didn't have anything to do with calling for help. The Mallers are currently blowing up the Hive and dealing with whats there. I don't think they are planning an assault on the tower. I think that the shooter disabled the radio because Datu rigged the building so Hope could call anyone from anywhere. Remember Angel saying he hooked up Audio for her all over the place so she could do guard duty and call for help or alert people when needed? If the shooter left the radio, Hope could have pushed a button and the calvary would have come running, so the shooter wouldn't have had time to make a clean get-a-way.

Whoever it was didn't want to kill her. But couldn't have her calling for help.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acidicvision View Post
    The only noticeable hole I see in my observation is the speed that everything happened. As soon as that alarm went off, Angel was gone. Just a few seconds later the shooter walks in. Unless this person possesses super-human speed, theres no way the same person that triggered the alarm is the one that shot pippin and the radio. There was a very careful plan there that had to involve more than one person. One to cause the distraction and one to go in, take out pippen, and get out before Angel got back.
    It means one of two things: There are two people working together which I still don't like, but at this point I've given up figuring out who because I want to be surprised.....but I do wonder right now if NJhellfire is in a corner crying because Kalani isn't in the tower and there's some rat like activities going on...or the person who set the alarm off ducked into an adjacent room/around a corner after they set off the alarm. Once Angel ran into the room to investigate (thus putting him out of sight of this hidden rat) they simply walked down the hall and popped a cap in Pippin's ass...or head..whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidicvision View Post
    I'd wager it didn't have anything to do with calling for help. The Mallers are currently blowing up the Hive and dealing with whats there. I don't think they are planning an assault on the tower. I think that the shooter disabled the radio because Datu rigged the building so Hope could call anyone from anywhere. Remember Angel saying he hooked up Audio for her all over the place so she could do guard duty and call for help or alert people when needed? If the shooter left the radio, Hope could have pushed a button and the calvary would have come running, so the shooter wouldn't have had time to make a clean get-a-way.
    Datu rigged the guard room for audio so Hope could listen and assist those who were watching, there was no mention of her being able to call help throughout the building. The intention was for her to never be left alone. *SHOOTS ANGEL THE STINK EYE....and thus also to ra1th*
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; May 23rd, 2011 at 10:39 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Granted The missing Berreta is a flag. If I have to guess I would say it is "burt's" But the silenced MP5 can not be discounted. Remember the MP in MP5 essentially means Machine Pistol. The silenced MP5 would have to be presented to Burt since it is from the colony. Michael, Victor, Kelly, Tanya, Hope or Pegs could have taken it as their own.

"Lurker"

Status

Wink

Although I believe the possibility of Angel being the Rat is extremely low, I just want to play the devil's advocate. Angel could have easily tripped the "Alarm" from within the room and pretend to go to Burt's Armory. Knowing Hope can't see a thing, he could have easily made it sound like he was leaving, but re-enter the room and shoot Pippen. I have always thought that Angel was insecure about always being in Michael's shadow...could drive some people insane. Just throwing this out there.

Do I believe Angel is the rat? No, but I could be wrong. I cannot even come close to comprehending the genius that is KC... =)

Please don't flame me

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Does_Zombies View Post
    Although I believe the possibility of Angel being the Rat is extremely low, I just want to play the devil's advocate. Angel could have easily tripped the "Alarm" from within the room and pretend to go to Burt's Armory. Knowing Hope can't see a thing, he could have easily made it sound like he was leaving, but re-enter the room and shoot Pippen. I have always thought that Angel was insecure about always being in Michael's shadow...could drive some people insane. Just throwing this out there.

Do I believe Angel is the rat? No, but I could be wrong. I cannot even come close to comprehending the genius that is KC... =)

Please don't flame me
    It's a very valid point. I thought this might be a possibility, but I am now too much of an Angel fan, and it hurts to think of that option. LOL

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast