User Tag List

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce's Boomstick View Post
    No, I think he did recognized the shooter, whom we assume is the traitor. What I meant was, that pippen hadn't seen the shooter before since getting to the tower. So from his encounters with the other tower folk since getting there he hadn't seen him/her. So by that fact, we can eliminate some of the characters as the traitor.
    ahhhh.. gotcha. I agree. It rules out the main characters with the exception of Pegs. I'm on my 4th listen and I'm getting madder at Angel each time. Well, at least Hope didn't get double tapped like Pippin so there's a chance she can survive.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    DAMN another great episode! OK so...
    1) Burt is no longer Superman!
    2) More and more "New" people are popping up amongst the Towerfolk - But Steven is still a doosh.
    3)Pippen's accent doesn't matter anymore. LOL -- He either knew his killer from the maller group, or it was someone who recently met him while on guard duty. (hint-hint)
    4) They might be able to repair this chopper, but now Burt & Saul lost contact with the crew.
    5) Hope got shot!!! But I hope it's not fatal. Or.. Maybe they shot the tower's RADIO
    . That's why Burt and Saul can't hear them. YES! That's it!!!

PS: Did anyone get a "Simpsons" flashback. "Who Shot Mr. Burns?" Mr. Burns walks behind the alley and goes, "Oh, It's you!" and then he gets shot. LMAO Well, I thought of it.

"Lurker"

Status
    ^^ They shot the radio. Nice catch. That makes perfect sense. I think the shooter was Saul's mom. She was the only one I recall messing with the bag before Saul and Burt left. So she's the only one that could have taken the silenced pistol out.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    and ALSO...
    The silenced pistol that was missing from Saul & Burt's bag... Was what was used to kill Pippin and shoot the Radio.

--NEVERMIND You guys caught that!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    I hope it isn't Sauls mom, I was just starting to trust woman again...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Acidicvision View Post
    Also, where did you all pick up on another traitor? I thought it was the land-lord. Wasn't he the one who stole weapons, ammo, food and notified the maulers over the radio? Did I miss something where they figured out he wasn't really the traitor, or that there was another one?
    As you explore the forum more, you'll see how hotly contested the "Who's the Rat" theory is. Bill is who has been pinned with the responsibility as the thief, so the Tower assumes he was the one who called the Mallers. But that has never made any sense to most of us here. We all believe at most he's a thief and at the least, he was the patsy and had stuff planted in the elevator.

Now: HOLY MOTHER PUSS BUCKETS! That was perhaps the best 18 minutes ever. I swear I was just about to hop into this thread after the airport scene because it felt like it was the end of the episode. Man I was wrong!

I agree with Crowbar: Angel is damned stupid! Who in the blue hell leaves a blind girl alone with a man whom you don't generally trust? Turns out technically Angel was right because merry ol' Pippin wasn't a threat.

So who has Pippin had access to since coming to the Tower? Tanya, Michael, Datu, Victor, Kelly, Angel, Hope, and potentially Steven. So unless he knew them from before, he had to know this person. Anyone else would have been news to him.

Big bonus for those pointing out the nice plot tie ins and theories about the radio and silenced pistol.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    There are two silenced weapons. MP5 from the Colony and Bert's Beretta. Peg's has not been on guard duty. Gratuitous. So, it is important to the plot as a red herring or a piece of the puzzle. As an aside, if Hope has been killed the shooter is not likely a male. Hate to be crass, but a breeding age female is too important to lose when facing extinction.

Bill may have been the Hoarder or he may have been setup. A hoarder has lots of psycological problems. Could he steal everything and be so quick to give away his best booze?

The Rat does not have to be the Hoarder. They are two independent events. They could have been done by differenet people.

The Shooter. Again, could be independent events. But a case can be drawn for Rat/Shooter with a maller connection. A case can be made from Hoarder/shooter. The Shooter shot the prisoner and the blind girl. The hoarder could picture each as a drain on resources.

Alternatively, anyone of the above events could be a conspiracy with more than one resident. Burts armory goes off to investigate, but the shooter slips past.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Dammit! I just assumed that the silenced pistol was just another one from Burt's armory and not THE one from the bag.
    So, it's the same one, then the alarm was simply a distraction to get numbnutts out the room. Boy did he take the bait!
    That would explain why the person got into the room so quickly (or they had help).

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Arthur LaMarche;15918]There are two silenced weapons. MP5 from the Colony and Bert's Beretta. Peg's has not been on guard duty.

Thanks Arthur.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Hoooooly shit. Fuckin' eh that was a good episode

So my thoughts on the episode:

1) Steven's a little bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the rat since he didn't want to go on guard duty, giving him ample time to conduct his crimes.

2) So who's the rat? Saul and Burt can't be (out at LAX), neither can Datu or Kalani (also driving to LAX), Angel's good (checking the alarm), and it's not Pippen or Hope. So that leaves Victor, Kelly, Michael (I doubt it), Riley, Pegs (again I doubt it), Tanya, Steven, or a minor / unintroduced character. Steven and Kelly are my prime suspects.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast