User Tag List

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I do not know if this is worth another thread. But, I want to give a foreshadowing shoutout. Burt discusses his hands with Michael. It is pretty obvious, but something that is much more subtle is that when Burt gets back from searching the mid-morning Michael comes back one of the background noises we hear is what could be a bottle of pills shaking (I went back to listen again ~16:50 About last night Part1)

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    I do not know if this is worth another thread. But, I want to give a foreshadowing shoutout. Burt discusses his hands with Michael. It is pretty obvious, but something that is much more subtle is that when Burt gets back from searching the mid-morning Michael comes back one of the background noises we hear is what could be a bottle of pills shaking (I went back to listen again ~16:50 About last night Part1)
    Nice catch. I'll have to go listen again as well. Even though I do remember him being pretty shaken up, I didn't remember a bottle of pills.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn View Post
    SPOILERS!

This episode kinda made me like Pippin too
    I personally think it was Steven, he was literally JUST going on about how much he hated him and such. It also had to be someone who isn't too great with a gun, there we're like 3 or so shots fired. I have a feeling that if it is Steven, he would have killed Hope because he was wearing a ton of cologne that day (Hope's sence of smell is probably better then the average person) and would have said to someone "I heard them come in and they reaked of cologne."

Did anyone else think Bill was developing arthritis or had some other sign of aging? Him not being able to strip the wires was a huge hint for me but, he said that it had to do with nerves/depression/his wife.

Sorry if I repeated anything you guys said!
    The first 2 shots were called "Double Taps" to center mass and like Nik said, the 3rd was probably the shot to the head to ENSURE death.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    You're absolutely correct about the pills. The time is actually ~8:15 of 20-1. 16:50 would be at the end of the episode when Michael Swan is talking
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Nope, this bozo looked at the total run time and not the actual time. Thanks for the catch and the confidence (8

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber Behemoth View Post
    Has anyone confirmed Pippin's death?
    First of all...that was a lot of pages to go thru. But anyway...That's what I wanna know. I think that it's too soon for pippin to die. I don't think he's dead. One thing I don't understand is wh micheal didn't want pegs being on guard. The guy was chained up! What's he gonna do?? But whatevs. GREAT EPISODE. Can't wait till next week.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I think Pippin was a mole--and was supposed to communicate with the Mallers and undermine the Tower from inside. The shooter knew or suspected this.
    zom
    Or, I think that whether or not he was a mole, the shooter was a Tower resident who just wanted to keep themselves safe--proactively.
    zom
    Or I think the alarm had nothing at all to do with the Pippin drama and the shooter just happened to be nearby.

Whoever the shooter was, they paused before shooting again. Either to go around Hope and get at the equipment, or to evaluate whether or not she was a threat.
    Last edited by Eviebae; May 26th, 2011 at 06:35 PM.
    SKITTLES?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paola View Post
    First of all...that was a lot of pages to go thru. But anyway...That's what I wanna know. I think that it's too soon for pippin to die. I don't think he's dead. One thing I don't understand is wh micheal didn't want pegs being on guard. The guy was chained up! What's he gonna do?? But whatevs. GREAT EPISODE. Can't wait till next week.
    You should ask ra1th that question. According to him, Pippin isn't a threat at all.....*casually walks away from this thread whistling*
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Honestly though, I'm done theorizing for this episode. Freakin KC has me biting my nails and trying to be a Sherlock about it all. Who had access to Burt's guns when Datu brought them back? If someone lifted the silenced pistol from the back, why did they need to break in to the armory and set off the alarm? Was that just a distraction to draw Angel out of the room? Has the mole truly changed sides and joined the tower giving he/she motive to kill Pippin as so to avoid being discovered? Who the fuck shot JR?!
    Agree totally...had so many theories. I can't wait for the next episode to hopefully find out what happened

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mando View Post
    I can't wait for the next episode to hopefully find out what happened
    You just know KC's going to make us wait until part three

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast