Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    If the sole purpose of taking out Pippen is so the rat can throw the tower into disarray, then why spare Angel's life. That would work even better if they both were killed. The tower would be chaos.

I'll be shouting Riley did it till part 2 or 3 proves otherwise.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: clarkie_lufc Raptr ID: clarkie_lufc
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScott101 View Post
    Clarkie, I really like your thought of the rat not intending to shoot but did upon recognition, however no words were exchanged and the alarm was triggered so it was premeditated.
    I might be wrong but didn't Pippen say "Oh, it's you" or something of the like. I also agree that the shooter was going in there intending to shoot someone, just not Pippen.

After more thinking, I'm starting to agree with the theory that Riley is the shooter and possibly the rat. Firstly she was drunk on the roof when Pippen came in, so there's a good chance she hasn't even seen him yet. I also think she was intending to shoot Steven originally, perhaps in revenge for getting Lizzie kicked out. I don't think this is something she would do normally, but drink combined with strong emotions can make people do stupid things. She grabs a gun, goes in expecting to find Steven (he was meant to be there), sees and recognises Pippen instead (possibly from some contact with the mallers, or if she is indeed the rat (something I doubt)), panicks and shoots him.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by clarkie View Post
    I might be wrong but didn't Pippen say "Oh, it's you" or something of the like. I also agree that the shooter was going in there intending to shoot someone, just not Pippen.

After more thinking, I'm starting to agree with the theory that Riley is the shooter and possibly the rat. Firstly she was drunk on the roof when Pippen came in, so there's a good chance she hasn't even seen him yet. I also think she was intending to shoot Steven originally, perhaps in revenge for getting Lizzie kicked out. I don't think this is something she would do normally, but drink combined with strong emotions can make people do stupid things. She grabs a gun, goes in expecting to find Steven (he was meant to be there), sees and recognises Pippen instead (possibly from some contact with the mallers, or if she is indeed the rat (something I doubt)), panicks and shoots him.
    I seriously doubt that Riley is a rat for the Mallers since she has been there from the beginning and I cannot think of anything the Mallers could do/give to her in exchange for her services to betray the tower.
    However, the possibility of her being drunk or angry or drunk and angry and shooting Pippin is a possibility, although not very likely. I still believe that whoever the rat or rats might be were making sure that their cover wasn't blown by Pippin identifying them.
    Last edited by Kn1ckerb0cker33; May 24th, 2011 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Colors

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Another question is what sort of retaliation is there against Angel for leaving the room? Whether it was the right thing to do or not, him leaving directly caused what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kn1ckerb0cker33 View Post
    I seriously doubt that Riley is a rat for the Mallers since she has been there from the beginning and I cannot think of anything the Mallers could do/give to her in exchange for her services to betray the tower.
    However, the possibility of her being drunk or angry or drunk and angry and shooting Pippin is a possibility, although not very likely. I still believe that whoever the rat or rats might be were making sure that their cover wasn't blown by Pippin identifying them.
    I don't think it could be Riley, because I'm not entirely sure that they ever came into contact for him to recognize that it was her. Unless its some crazy european connection that they share (perhaps they met across the pond somewhere) there is no way that it was her. I'm still sticking with Steven. While he may be an obvious traitor, maybe thats the point. Its so obvious that we don't suspect him for what he really is.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by zombiederek View Post
    I don't think it could be Riley, because I'm not entirely sure that they ever came into contact for him to recognize that it was her. Unless its some crazy european connection that they share (perhaps they met across the pond somewhere) there is no way that it was her. I'm still sticking with Steven. While he may be an obvious traitor, maybe thats the point. Its so obvious that we don't suspect him for what he really is.
    Yep, that's why I said it's not very likely that Riley was involved, but I'll wait and see until the next part or two comes out to confirm/debunk everyone's beliefs/theories

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    A final thing I noticed re-listening to this is that the alarm has faded out/stopped before the last shot. If it has stopped could this mean that Angel is resetting the alarm while the shooter is still in the room, thus ruling him out?
    The alarm fading out was an Aural choice. It was so powerful it was over-riding what was going on.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    That, and he also took Pippin in. He could, in theory, let him loose to the zombies whenever he wants. Why would any sane man ever go through the trouble of keeping him here just to cause all of this ruckus?
    But risk having him get back to the mallers?

I loved this episode just for the intrigue alone. I really don't think Angel would have it in him to just flat out murder some one. Sure he suggested killing Scratch and Latch, but they were legitamate, known threats. Pippin was a mystery and not necessarily a threat at all, so it wouldn't make sense for him to just start killing. It would make for a really bad turn in the story if Angle were revealed to be the traitor. Or even Reily for that matter. I just want to throw this out there and it may have already been said, but what, if the Mallers helped out Michael in the water facility? It would explain why he doesnt want to talk about it, I mean it would be a cool story to say you escaped from a giant hulking zombie, but he is all weird about it.....

"Lurker"

Status
    Alright, so after reading the first 5 pages or so, and the last 7, (added on top, i've listened to the final 2 minutes of the podcast 10+ times) the final shot could not have been directed at the radio.

The podcast does not directly end right after the shot is made, because there's a few seconds left where you can hear running and the door opening and closing.

If the radio was shot, there would be some kind of metallic "clink" "boom" sound.

From the lack of noise made by Hope after the shot was made, that would mean that the final shot was a kill shot.

Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast