User Tag List

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by smallskenobi View Post
    i think at one point, Kelly was the traitor. after Tommy's death she had a change of heart, so she stopped contacting the mallers. so the mallers send in pippin as a backup. once kelly got some alone time with pippin in the guard room, she then questions him to see if he's there to spy, or if his story about him escaping is true. she then finds out he is there to spy, she's been on guard duty for a while, she had more than enough time to come up with a plan. listening to pippin's final words, he seemed surprised at who and what that person was doing. it would make sense for it to be the person he had the long talk with.
    This is my favorite explanation so far, and it supports my belief that Kelly was the rat, but decided to have a change of heart, and wants to hide her past actions. Nicely said!

Notebook

Quote Originally Posted by clparson View Post
    That may be true, but Pippin already knows Kelly's name. Wouldn't he be like, "No, Kelly!" and so on?
    I agree with this he would have shouted out her name if she were getting ready to shoot him. I'm putting my money on Richard (is that his name? The one who didn't want to watch him in the first place?) It would be a brilliant move by the writers because it makes sense and it doesn't cost any of the characters that we have come to love any respect or integrity by being a traitor. It also makes the most sense in the story, he creates a big stir by getting Lizzy kicked out, therefore dividing the best fighters in the tower, then he refuses to watch over Pippin, who would instantly recognize him for who he is. By being able to go somewhere else, he is able to set himself up to sneak back to the monitor area and pull the trigger. I also believe that he knew full well that Hope would be the one who would replace Kelly, making his deception all the more easy to accomplish.
    Last edited by zombiederek; May 23rd, 2011 at 01:13 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Hell yeah Nik I agree with like 75% of this post (with the eception of the last line). I've already listened to this episode 2 times already and plan on going beck to where Stevie boy makes his first appearence to listen again.

But yeah the 25% I disagree with is that we know that the Rat is the shooter because if memory serves Steve was adamant about booting Lizzie and maybe thats why Tardust and Bricks knew who she was (Steve giving the mallers a BOLO on Lizzy after she got the boot). If there is another Rat I'd be supprised...
    Hey, you don't have to agree, but there has been more than one person on here saying the shooter and the Rat aren't the same person. I happen to think they are the same. I was just pointing out how well crafted the story is
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiederek View Post
    I agree with this he would have shouted out her name if she were getting ready to shoot him. I'm putting my money on Richard (is that his name? The one who didn't want to watch him in the first place?) It would be a brilliant move by the writers because it makes sense and it doesn't cost any of the characters that we have come to love any respect or integrity by being a traitor. It also makes the most sense in the story, he creates a big stir by getting Lizzy kicked out, therefore dividing the best fighters in the tower, then he refuses to watch over Pippin, who would instantly recognize him for who he is. By being able to go somewhere else, he is able to set himself up to sneak back to the monitor area and pull the trigger. I also believe that he knew full well that Hope would be the one who would replace Kelly, making his deception all the more easy to accomplish.
    If it were Richard, I would feel completely cheated. It wouldn't be fair because he was an out-of-left-field character. I don't want my respect for the main characters that I think I know to be reserved. I want my trust in them to be shattered in the most brutal way!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    How possible is it that Hope was regaining her vision but kept quiet about it?
    If it's possible she wasn't shot and didn't die, is it possible she was the shooter?
    It wouldn't be that hard to fake being partially blind (hell, I had everyone at work convinced I couldn't hear the pitch the phone rang at for almost 2 years). Who would suspect a young partially blind girl?

Of course, next week we'll find out she was shot and I'll be wrong.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fairyfartz View Post
    If it's possible she wasn't shot and didn't die, is it possible she was the shooter?
    It wouldn't be that hard to fake being partially blind (hell, I had everyone at work convinced I couldn't hear the pitch the phone rang at for almost 2 years). Who would suspect a young partially blind girl?

Odds of her spontaneously regaining her sight: Slim. The physical impact caused enough damage to her eyes that she went blind. That sort of damage requires surgery to repair. Is it possible her body fixed itself? Yeah, but it's not likely.

It's certainly possible she was shot and didn't die, but she would have to have been shot in an area where she wouldn't scream, cry or make any sounds at all. And I don't think she could be the shooter.

I think if it came down to faking being blind, or admitting you have eye sight to stay in the Colony which is the safest place you would have found up until then.....I think I would drop the act and pitch in if I could. And if it was still an act, once she left the colony with people she trusted I think that would be a good time to drop it too.

I hope she wasn't shot. I think that would be sad to let Greg Miller get his way and kill off both kids in the show....heartless bastard!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: clarkie_lufc Raptr ID: clarkie_lufc
    Wow, wow, wow. First things first, from the title I think we'll find out that Pippen wasn't sent as a spy. Don't know why, but perhaps the fact that they doubted Pippen so much will be a big regret for the tower.

Another thing, clearly from his reaction Pippen knew who the shooter was, which suggests that it was the rat, but the way he said it suggest that it's NOT someone that he had met thus far in the tower i.e. Michael, Angel, Kelly, Datu etc. This would even rule out Steven, who would've been prime suspect for me.

I am glad that Pippen's gone. His accent was becoming unbearable. Going to go back and listen carefully now for any clues as to who the shooter was.
    Last edited by clarkie; May 23rd, 2011 at 01:42 PM.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfartz View Post

If that were so, it was a pretty risky move on her part, especially at the Colony. There would be no reason to keep her around. However, she has been blind for a good amount of time now. It is possible that maybe HOPE grabbed the gun they keep in the guard room (as I assume they still do) and fired towards the direction the shots were coming from. No one would expect a blind girl to pick up a gun and be able to fire it.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    I think if Hope just stood up and shot him that Pippen exchange with the shooter would have been different.

I'm putting my chips on Riley with really nothing to back it up but gut feeling and the fact that she spared Angels life

Wayland Productions

Status

Gamertag: mushroooooooms PSN ID: mush-rooms
    After listening to the episode twice and reading through every page of this thread, here are my thoughts:

1.) I highly, highly doubt we're going to find out whodunnit anytime soon. We still don't know who the Rat is, and it's been how long? Bet you any money this is going to be an ongoing puzzle we won't figure out for awhile. At any rate, it doesn't even matter who did it. The Tower is going to be thrown into turmoil. Trust between people is really going to be tested now! Shit's gonna hit the fan.

2.) Also, no one can say for sure that the Rat/Shooter are the same person or that Pippin did/did not know the identity of the Shooter. It's ambiguous at this point, no matter how hard you argue that it's not! We still have to consider all the scenarios, yo!

3.) If anyone 100% figures everything out and it turns out their theory ends up being correct, I will go buy a hat and eat it. This is just proof of my faith that KC is going to rock our worlds with something insane and out-of-left-field. I'm not even gonna try to speculate. Jesus take the wheel! Lol.

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast