User Tag List

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    kelly being a lawyer could have sneakily been interrorgating/cross examening Pippen, had uncovered a HUGE flaw is his stories and realized he was an immediate threat and/or Michael and co would never believe her. I really doubt that Hope was killed as we didnt hear her body hit the floor like we did with Pippen; again, KC is a smart cookie and wouldnt leave out that key sound effect.

It is awfully odd that Steven is introduced so late in the story......obviously he has been introduced for a reason.

We all think Pippen was brought to the Tower....probably was told to perform a specific task but in truth he was put there as a catalyst to disrupt the tower and keep them busy with in fighting. What I mean is it was scratch/Durai's plan to place a survivor in there to be killed by the rat to create turmoil and a witch hunt in the tower to prevent them from disrupting Durai's master plan

"Lurker"

Status
    What is the level of rat-titude or paranoia are we looking at here? If Pippen had said a name instead of just "you" do you think the shooter would have killed Hope?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    kelly being a lawyer could have sneakily been interrorgating/cross examening Pippen, had uncovered a HUGE flaw is his stories and realized he was an immediate threat and/or Michael and co would never believe her. I really doubt that Hope was killed as we didnt hear her body hit the floor like we did with Pippen; again, KC is a smart cookie and wouldnt leave out that key sound effect.
    I agree Hope wasn't shot, and I really like the radio option. But as the cliffhanger to the episode, the reason the SFX of a body not dropping is because the episode ended at the moment the shot was fired. It wouldn't have been forgotten, it would have be left out on purpose so we have to listen next week to see if Greg Miller got his wish.

Seriously, Greg! what you got against the kids in this show??

Quote Originally Posted by Acidicvision View Post
    What is the level of rat-titude or paranoia are we looking at here? If Pippen had said a name instead of just "you" do you think the shooter would have killed Hope?
    I bet if he had said a name, there'd be no question. Hope would have to die because she could identify who it was. As it is, she might already be able to ID the person by something she heard anyway. Could be a huge strategic error by our Rat not to kill the blind girl who can hear better than most people can.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    I agree with you Rock Daddy... It would hurt too much

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Are MP5's adjustable form full auto to single shot?

Also if it isn't Angle coming back into the room (I like that theory a little) then the shooter is someone who didn't want to kill Angel as they could have easily just walked in, shot Angel, shot Pippen, shot the radio and left. Riley perhaps...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hope was not shot (no proof) you hear nothing that says that she's hurt. The shooter is the traitor. The reason the shooter is the traitor is because if Pippen was to meet the traitor the person may be found out. The traitor had to step his/her game cause of Pippen. The traitor may try to disappear again and thats going to suck cause we may have wait to find out how it is till the next chapter.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Nik, I can go back a listen again, but I thought I hear feet scamper away. Light small steps. But, hey I have been wrong on a lot of things 8 )

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    [QUOTE=nikvoodoo;15936]I agree Hope wasn't shot, and I really like the radio option. But as the cliffhanger to the episode, the reason the SFX of a body not dropping is because the episode ended at the moment the shot was fired. It wouldn't have been forgotten, it would have be left out on purpose so we have to listen next week to see if Greg Miller got his wish.

QUOTE]

Sorry nik.....but the episode ends with the killer running out of the room....no sound of Hope hittin the floor

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Arkum, I do not know. I am not too much of a gun lover. I just know that the stock is collapsable, so it is smaller than a carbine, but longer than the pistol. If I have to guess I would think single shot, three round burst, full auto(?)

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Nik, I can go back a listen again, but I thought I hear feet scamper away. Light small steps. But, hey I have been wrong on a lot of things 8 )
    You do hear feet scamper away. You're not imagining. and they were indeed light small steps and that could quickly imply a woman, or a man who was trying to be light on his feet to sneak past Angel who was still in the armory probably trying to figure out what, if anything, had been stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    Sorry nik.....but the episode ends with the killer running out of the room....no sound of Hope hittin the floor
    Oh blah blah to you and your rightness. Fine, here, I'll propose another reason: She doesn't have to fall because she's sitting in a chair and she didn't fall when she was shot she just slumped over! There!

I still don't think she was shot.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; May 23rd, 2011 at 10:57 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast