User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    You have a good point Crowbar. I want to know more about what's going on there. And what you said that's really scary... "Ink/Colored One" DOES get pleasure out of it. He has emotions... CREEEEEPY.
    well we know that The One in the Pinstriped suit has emotions. He laughs just before he jumps out the window (11-1 ~10:30). Now back to the question of all questions: Are they the same guy?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    well we know that The One in the Pinstriped suit has emotions. He laughs just before he jumps out the window (11-1 ~10:30). Now back to the question of all questions: Are they the same guy?
    Nik, this is something that's driving me NUTS! I don't think they are the same guy! I think there's a reason why they specifically said "colored" and "weird looking face/skin". I WANT TO KNOW!!!

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Maybe, the Coloured One is in charge of operations back at the base, and the One in the Pinstriped Suit is in charge of the field operations/recon. Fits with where we see them.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Scavenger"

Status
    I recently listened to that chapter and heard it to. Makes the zombies that much creepier.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12