User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I think it would very interesting to try out the amazon jungle, almost no guns but plenty of strange plants bugs and animals. Plus there are still tribes that have had no outside industrialized human contact. Imagine a group on the run in the jungle and stumbling into one of these tribes that has already experienced zombies and treat them the same. Yet they have to find a way to show that they are not the same in order to survive both.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    Canada. Fighting zombies in the freezing cold. Keeping the maple syrup crop thriving while fighting off zombie polar bears.

Nah, but seriously forks.... I think a Canadian one would be cool. Having to fight off the cold, and potentially using the cold to kill zombies. Could be neat

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    i would love an english spin off. just so llong a pippin isn't in it. his accent was so bad.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    @shric debra
    Quote Originally Posted by shric debar View Post
    i would love an english spin off. just so llong a pippin isn't in it. his accent was so bad.
    Really? I didn't actually think it was that bad. Didn't annoy me as much as scratch.

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    @shric debra

Really? I didn't actually think it was that bad. Didn't annoy me as much as scratch.
    i liked scratch. i found pippins accent reminded me of an american i once knew who's idea of what an english accent was came from watching the chimney sweeps in mary poppins

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    I like scratch as a character, but really, whats the need for the screaming? Like seriously, I wish Scratch was killed instead of latch.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Solanine View Post
    I like scratch as a character, but really, whats the need for the screaming?
    It is a defensive shield. Scratch is a career criminal and that is a pretty much a male dominated proffesuion. Want to know what the "inner" Scratch sounds like? Go back to listen to the end of the communication between her and angel when she asks if they are still there? Can I send someone out?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Though.... the more I consider it, the idea of a zombie apocalypse a la Spaced would be awe-- oh wait... they already did Shaun of the Dead.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    It is a defensive shield. Scratch is a career criminal and that is a pretty much a male dominated proffesuion. Want to know what the "inner" Scratch sounds like? Go back to listen to the end of the communication between her and angel when she asks if they are still there? Can I send someone out?
    I understand that but still, every time she appears I feel the need to rip my earbuds out of my ears.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ObamaCat View Post
    Canada. Fighting zombies in the freezing cold. Keeping the maple syrup crop thriving while fighting off zombie polar bears.

Nah, but seriously forks.... I think a Canadian one would be cool. Having to fight off the cold, and potentially using the cold to kill zombies. Could be neat
    That means during the winter there'd be like 0 zombie action though, it'd get boring.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast