User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro

Question We're Alive English spin-off

There has been talk from a lot of people about doing something like spin-off series' of We're Alive. At the Q&A Kc confirmed that he would be doing "more of this". Would anyone else like to see how We're Alive would be if it was set in a different area? I personally would like to see how We're Alive would play out in England, more specifically the UK.

What spin-offs would you like to see done?
    Likes Monster mani liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    As far as locations go: Texas. Fo sho. The UK. How about an Island? The moon? It doesn't matter. I think if anything is done by this group is going to be good. Find more good actors like we have now and it'll be a home run.

The subject matter could be anything. I'd like to see a bit of government left in a bunker somewhere or some families grouped together. But all of that could easily be added into the current story.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    No spin off we have the original, I would like to see same series but another location, so say were alive in Michigan or Washington

"Scavenger"

Status
    I would love this, I could even have a cameo! Only problem is kc would need to know the place otherwise we wouldnt get quite the same details. Maybe a chapter long sorta thing? Bunker wouldnt be a problem!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

As long as they hire british actors and NOT have more bad accents... it'll all be good. I'd personally like to see something from Alaska or Siberia... some place where the climate is more harsh and less... LA.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Somewhere without the same access to guns would be interesting. That would really mix things up
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    As long as they hire british actors and NOT have more bad accents... it'll all be good. I'd personally like to see something from Alaska or Siberia... some place where the climate is more harsh and less... LA.
    Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Somewhere without the same access to guns would be interesting. That would really mix things up
    Double Ditto

I'm really liking this idea. But again, these are all options for the current show given enough time to work the stuff in. What if Ft. Irwin is a bust and there is a big ass fueled up 727 available (yeah right) and they all flew to Alaska. Then they could run out of ammo and train grizzlies to attack the Z's.
    Really though. That's what is great about this show and the situation the characters are put in. It could go anywhere.
    And, good call on the real british actors there Satan. I don't know if I could handle a cast full of Pippins. I'd probably smash my phone into tiny little bits of plastic glass and circuitry.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    People in big cities really do not understand how big the country is. If we exclude the 55mph zombies there are lots and lots of places that are days upon days of walking to the nearest airport. The series has shown a near instantaneous infection. Unless there is also a latent version so a person can be transported by car or something before turning there are a lot of places that would have lots of time to prepare. Without wasting too much time, think of it as

Red Dawn meets We're Alive.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I am down for an East Coast version, maybe one that includes the President and what goes on there as this goes down

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: clarkie_lufc Raptr ID: clarkie_lufc
    If Pippen's accent is anything to go by, a UK We're Alive wouldn't be good. If they did do one I'd prefer it to not be in London. Have it set up in Yorkshire as that's the only place worth visiting!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast