User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Scars

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Ooooohhhh, we've moved quite a ways from scars and scratches, but one more. Michael also fell asleep after arriving in the dormitory at Fort Irwin. I'm guessing his Necro-Narcalepsy is just an adrenaline crash. A sort of 'OK, someone else is looking after things now' induced relaxation.
    Actually, he got busy with Pegs, first wink
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Another sleepy time reference I missed before. In 30-3 (around 8:55), CJ has just arrived at the elementary school to rescue, Saul, Victor, Glenn, and Pete. The 4 boys have to get out of the room and hightail it across the area to get to the vehicle. The do some zombie fighting along the way (sounds like Victor does a text book Mozambique drill: 2 shots center mass, 1 shot to the head) and jump in the vehicle.

Some banter back and forth as they get underway. Then, in the middle of the discussion. Saul goes lights out. just falls asleep.

The Victor does the same after CJ tells him it's ok to do it.

Not saying it's Zombie related, but hey, it's another data point.....
    Likes thisonegirl liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Wow, thanks for your support. I hate to flog a dead horse with broken stick, but in his narrative in 37.2 he even says people were sleeping in their homes. Sure, that is what people do, but is it important enough to write it in the summary journal? Some things are getting done, but not enough for CJs peace of mind. Lack of leadership? Fear? Or just too damn tired?
    Likes thisonegirl, scbubba liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Another bedtime.....

After Angel and Kalani fight Arrowhead and escape in 18-3 (No Place Like Home), Kalani is driving and Angel says "Do you mind if I just... having a hard time keeping my eyes open..." and then drifts off to sleep as they head back to the Tower. (9:22 - 10:20)

Interesting that it's not just, "I'm gonna take a nap" but "having a hard time keeping my eyes open". That, to me, implies an intense level of tired/sleepy.

FWIW.
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    great observation on the sleeping aspect. I never thought about that connection. ALso, it could be PTZD.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345