User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Scars

"Gatherer"

Status

Gamertag: shric debar PSN ID: i have an xbox why would i want a playstation? Wii Code: no idea don't really use my wii
    Sheesh I never picked up on this. Though the idea of them being old zombies who broke out from storage is interesting

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Nik is right. A "dead" body retains bruising. Bruises can be thought of as dead blood. The mortion pumps out the "living" blood out of the arteries and veins. The dead stuff that leaked into the skin stays. In fact, if the live blood is not pumped out, it would sink to the back or whatever the lowest point is and make a huge bruise.

Since most of us lean towards living things with some simularities to zombies, the We're Alive zombies do probably heal and scar. If this is true, they bruised themselves in captivity or were horribly mistreated in captivity. No wonder they jail break looking for some payback.

But this begs the question WTF are zombies doing in lockdown all over the country in major cities.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I highly doubt there were zombies in lockdown around the globe..that seems to far fetched....BUT ..who would have been in lockdown around the globe?.....now how would you spread a disease worldwide in places like that...hhhmmmm.-_-

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

I use lockdown in a general sense.
    secret lab.
    military brig
    Military hospital (VA included)
    Prison or jail
    A special prison / hospital for the criminally insane
    A psychiatric hospital.

Any place that specializes in the separation of people from the general public or the general public from the subjects. If they are part of an experiment gone awry we would pay special attention to places were there are people that won't be missed.

After three tours, Michael will know what bruises and scars look like. The biggest problem I have is that we many ground zeros all over the place at essentially the same time. So unless Ink and his friends have asked Scottie (the longest living red shirt I have ever seen) to beam them up and then back down we seem to have a conspiracy. At least in LA we have older zombies or a strong cluster of bruised and scared people close to the route taken by Michael and Saul. To me that implies old zombies or injured soldiers. The general population does not have that density of damage

Philly Phanatic Zombie

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishie View Post
    So many people are leaning towards some sort of scientific experiment gone wrong, I can't help thinking it will actually be something completely different. I have no idea what that might be, just that we're going to get thrown some curveball
    I am with you 100%, I def think KC is going to throw us a big loop and its gona be something noone has even considered

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

@Arthur
    I would tend to point fingers at a mental health facility...my reasons being, within the context of the story so far we have...
    bruised/scarred zom's
    The TiVo report

A mental health facility would have just enough security to keep the "undead" locked down for a short period before a full outbreak occurs...and between that and eastern bay..its the only Easter eggs of that nature we have been given

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    Quote Originally Posted by StickUpKid View Post
    I was thinking the scars were from experiments possibly what made them zombies or mutant or what have you
    that's exactly what i think. i think the Zombification was due to surgical experiments on mental patients gone array at The Mental Hospital. and that Skittles is a Surviving Patient, which is why he can survive on his own because he has experience.
    In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by smalls kenobi View Post
    that's exactly what i think. i think the Zombification was due to surgical experiments on mental patients gone array at The Mental Hospital. and that Skittles is a Surviving Patient, which is why he can survive on his own because he has experience.
    some group of doctors trying a " radical new treatment "?? That could take it to a global level...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

/bump

I am going to bump this too. KC may have chosen the wrong term with scars and bruises, but I am going to assume it is what he meant. I think there were existing zombies that broke out. But, I am going way out on a limb and say that The Family are a bunch of ecoterrorist determined to smash the human population from the billions to a few hundred thousand and this plague is their mechanism. We have seen one side of the family as a criminal element. But, I bet these are more of a cast-off and there is an even more tightly wound group that is sitting pretty else where. I have a few theories on transmitting the disease I will post later...

Here is a real life WTF calling for the murder of billions of people

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Could this be the thing that Tanya found in the journals?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast