Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Minor one:
    Chapter 1-3: 13:40
    Michael says 14 flights of stairs for Angel to climb to the top floor. It would be 13 flights of stairs to get to the top floor. 14 to get to the roof.
    Bill had the penthouse on the 15th floor (14 actual floors because no 13th). The access to the roof was/is from that floor.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Bill had the penthouse on the 15th floor (14 actual floors because no 13th). The access to the roof was/is from that floor.
    Correct about bill being 14 floors up, but there are only stairs between floors. As in going from the first to the second floor, you will have to go up one staircase. If you want to go to the 15th floor, you subtract one for the thirteenth floor, and then subtract one more for the same reason you would between floor one and two. (because there is no floor zero)
    Last edited by j0be; Jun 1st, 2011 at 12:19 PM.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    ROFL! Good one! BUT, um.. um.. oh hell NM.

You just did math and my allergic reaction kicked in.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Jun 1st, 2011 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Management.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Possibly deliberate, but in 1-2 around the 3 minute mark Michael tells Angel his parents live in Northern California, but in 14-3 around the 3 minute mark he tells Kelly that they died. I thought this might be about his issues with mourning those he lost, or not wanting to tell Angel at first, but thought I would check here.
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Possibly deliberate, but in 1-2 around the 3 minute mark Michael tells Angel his parents live in Northern California, but in 14-3 around the 3 minute mark he tells Kelly that they died. I thought this might be about his issues with mourning those he lost, or not wanting to tell Angel at first, but thought I would check here.
    I would say this is quite deliberate, if you listen to his voice he sounds really reserved and tries to change the conversation with shutting Saul down so quickly. Michael is not the kind of person that can express their pain well, no matter how much time has passed.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Scavenger"

Status
    In the beginning The heroes grab two rifles per person and a saw from the vault. They load up two mags each. Now how long do you think 60 rounds are going to last?
    Not long at all. So where did the ammo come from? Hollywood mags I wish I could get some...

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Team Leader View Post
    In the beginning The heroes grab two rifles per person and a saw from the vault. They load up two mags each. Now how long do you think 60 rounds are going to last?
    Not long at all. So where did the ammo come from? Hollywood mags I wish I could get some...
    They didn't fire too many shots before they ended up at Burt's shop and his walk in armory full of goodies. And they did basically run out of ammo at the Tower when Pegs screwed up and dropped the flower pot in Chapter 3.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    In 7-3 Michael makes up a batch of homemade Chloroform, which they use to sedate the zombies they tag. Chloroform was one of the original battlefield anaesthetics and was used to sedate patients being treated for gunshot wounds. It was introduced in the 1830s, used extensively in the US Civil War, and continued in use well into the 20th Century.

So in 14-2, when Michael operates on Saul's gunshot wound, and all they have for an anaesthetic is some whiskey, is this because 1) they were out of chloroform, 2) Michael didn't realize it could be used as a surgical anaesthetic, or 3) was that an oversight?
    Likes DemetriusH liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    In 7-3 Michael makes up a batch of homemade Chloroform, which they use to sedate the zombies they tag. Chloroform was one of the original battlefield anaesthetics and was used to sedate patients being treated for gunshot wounds. It was introduced in the 1830s, used extensively in the US Civil War, and continued in use well into the 20th Century.

So in 14-2, when Michael operates on Saul's gunshot wound, and all they have for an anaesthetic is some whiskey, is this because 1) they were out of chloroform, 2) Michael didn't realize it could be used as a surgical anaesthetic, or 3) was that an oversight?
    ooooo.....interesting......

I would imagine it's because the ingredients needed to mix the chloroform were destroyed in the War or the fire associated with said war, but that is an excellent catch and good question.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post

I would say it's because Michael isn't a chemist and what he made was to be tried on the creatures. It'd probably kill one of them is applied directly. Remember, Lizzy was out for a good min just from a wiff.. oh.. and that reminds me of something.
    Off to the Saul thread...

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast