User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No ads podcast

"Lurker"

Status

No ads podcast

Here is a suggestion that i've heard from another podcast. Maybe you could sell the podcasts that doesnt contain any ads in them?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Makson View Post
    Here is a suggestion that i've heard from another podcast. Maybe you could sell the podcasts that doesnt contain any ads in them?
    Are you saying release the podcast without ads? Or are you saying you'd want to buy a cd set that is ad free?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    To be honest Nik, those aren't mutually exclusive. A lot of people (me included) love the feeling of the hard copy in our hands. However, there are those who want the instant gratification of the digital download as opposed to having to wait 'till the season is done for the CD set. It shouldn't be that hard to set up and I can't imagine the expenses would be outrageous either.
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    To be honest Nik, those aren't mutually exclusive. A lot of people (me included) love the feeling of the hard copy in our hands. However, there are those who want the instant gratification of the digital download as opposed to having to wait 'till the season is done for the CD set. It shouldn't be that hard to set up and I can't imagine the expenses would be outrageous either.
    Basically thats what a meant really , never noticed noticed they already done that. What I was thinking they could of done it for itunes.
    Last edited by Makson; May 10th, 2011 at 11:05 AM.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Makson View Post
    Basically thats what a meant really , never noticed noticed they already done that. What I was thinking they could of done it for itunes.
    That is in the works, (or so I've heard). Basically the problem is something to do with distribution rights (or something like that). iTunes doesn't just let anyone charge for their episodes.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    That is in the works, (or so I've heard). Basically the problem is something to do with distribution rights (or something like that). iTunes doesn't just let anyone charge for their episodes.
    One does not simply walk into Mordor?
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Oh I know they aren't the same thing. Don't get me wrong. I just wasn't clear if he was asking for a download (like he was asking for and j0be answered), or the cd set which is already in existence.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    One does not simply walk into Mordor?
    I love LOTR!

And I actually kind of enjoy the ads. There's the easter eggs one and and it turned me on to Outbreak Undead. Plus, they're easy to get past, just hold the fast foward button a couple seconds.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Creem_Filling View Post
    I love LOTR!

And I actually kind of enjoy the ads. There's the easter eggs one and and it turned me on to Outbreak Undead. Plus, they're easy to get past, just hold the fast foward button a couple seconds.
    But if you fast forward, you miss all the Reef Systems inc, and Forum advertisement awesomeness

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurVeteran

Gamertag: Mikeyd2tall Steam ID: Mikeyd2tall
    the ads are necessary to keep the show alive! it would be called we're dead if it didn't have ads! lol terrible joke

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast