User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    God I hope it isn't aliens.
    Well, it doesn't have to be Alien beings per say, but there's always the whole outerspace virus theory... But that doesn't explain why it simultaneously broke out in all major cities around the world. Someone had to do it on purpose... OK, I DO want to know! At least by the end.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Well, it doesn't have to be Alien beings per say, but there's always the whole outerspace virus theory... But that doesn't explain why it simultaneously broke out in all major cities around the world. Someone had to do it on purpose... OK, I DO want to know! At least by the end.
    Rock!
    Actually i WOULD explain it. Meteor breaks up upon entry and pieces of it fall across the earth. The all land roughly the same time due to the high orbit break up and BAM!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Anyway.. I'd rather have a vague ending with clues like that and let my imagination take it from there.
    Like my fav monster movie "Cloverfield" they show "something" fall into the ocean infront of a boat...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    To put it simply... yeah, I really wanna know
    Angel's #1 Fan

Supplier of pinstriped suits and tattoos to all the best dressed zombies

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    If they all end up in a church and it turns out they've been dead the whole time... I'm gonna be pissed lol

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Someone say Sixth Sense?!?!?

I think not knowing gives something to the story... Would you listen to everything again if you knew how it all began? Not knowing keeps some mystery and keeps us back for more, not too mention it keeps us coming here asking, WHY???
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    Someone say Sixth Sense?!?!?

I think not knowing gives something to the story... Would you listen to everything again if you knew how it all began? Not knowing keeps some mystery and keeps us back for more, not too mention it keeps us coming here asking, WHY???
    I have to agree with you there. That's why I put forth the "Bread Crumb" idea. Give us clues. I don't want it spelled out for me. Throw the crumbs and clues out there and make me listen to the whole damn series over and over again to try and put the puzzle together.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    I have to agree with you there. That's why I put forth the "Bread Crumb" idea. Give us clues. I don't want it spelled out for me. Throw the crumbs and clues out there and make me listen to the whole damn series over and over again to try and put the puzzle together.
    I respond to this with the ending of the Sopranos and everyone's Up In Arms Reaction because they blacked out before you knew what the ending was. I feel like not revealing the source does the same thing. It cuts the story off before its complete. I understand by the time its over you can't do any more "damage" to yourself by not revealing the story. Everyone has already listened at that point.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    This has been on my mind for a good min and I've come to the conclusion that I don't care how this all really started. Do you?

Blasphemy you say!
    Not at all mon ami!

One of the reasons why I started this line of thought is because once the event is explained, people will start looking for the loopholes, the inconsistancies or the trouble with the science so to speak.

In the end, almost 90 percent of our movies don't tell why, they just tell the journey.
    I'd like to know by the end what happened or what caused the outbreak and also how it spread so fast and crippled society in such a short time. It's a very daunting task to keep everything cohesive and plausible when you have so many fans dissecting every decision you make.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I agree with you I dont want to know how all this started this is a story of survival the zombies are there so they must survive this isnt meant to be about zombies

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast