User Tag List

Pin May is National Zombie Appreciation Month

http://www.zombieresearch.org/zombieawarenessmonth.html

The above is just one place find out about it but it's everywhere just do a google search for national zombie appreciation or awarness!

So in the sake of zombie awareness/appreciation what is it about zombies that gets you going?

For me it's the whole life after death on a primitive level and the possibility of reanimation gone wrong. There's just so many ways of possibilities and seems more realistic to happen then say becoming a vampire and living forever that way.
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Damn! Now I want buttons.

I think what it is about zombies that gets me the most is the fact that they just keep coming. No matter what's happening in front of them, they just keep coming. There's something unnerving about that. Same thing that struck me as unnerving about the first Halloween film... Mike just keeps coming, never running and always even keeled... somewhat.

Never forget.
    Last edited by Osiris; May 9th, 2011 at 09:35 PM.
    joint-point-counter-joint

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Time to hang up the gray ribbons!

MrScott, I agree with you on the intrigue of reanimation gone wrong. I also love the unification that zombies bring - unleash a horde of zombies, and suddenly everyone makes an effort to get along. And kill zombies, of course.
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.