User Tag List

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    OK.....going back to something Britt mentioned on We're Not Dead...... Pippen's accent is totally FUGAZI! along with his name. Less than .1% of the English population sound anything like Pippen.......its a fake accent which is needed to match up with the passport given to him and I think voodoo is onto something with the bloodied and bruised face being created so no one would notice that the passport photo does not match our pseudo-englishman.......who carries ID with them after all of this, and wouldn't the mallers have taken all personal belongings off the slaves and the captured?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    OK.....going back to something Britt mentioned on We're Not Dead...... Pippen's accent is totally FUGAZI! along with his name. Less than .1% of the English population sound anything like Pippen.......its a fake accent which is needed to match up with the passport given to him and I think voodoo is onto something with the bloodied and bruised face being created so no one would notice that the passport photo does not match our pseudo-englishman.......who carries ID with them after all of this, and wouldn't the mallers have taken all personal belongings off the slaves and the captured?
    I will not take credit for Rock Daddy's theory about beating Pippin's face in because his face doesn't match the passport pic. He is the one who put that together. And remember: Lizzy carried her ID out of the Tower and it saved her from becoming a slave right off the bat because she wasn't on the list....it did sadly turn her into rape fodder, so I don't know if that worked out exactly as she had planned.

Now, regarding Pippin's accent/interrogation: Something stuck out to me as I relistened to the episode again. Pippin is really....pretty angry sounding about the whole thing. There was a total lack of pleading in his voice. Now, I don't know how I'd personally react to an interrogation during a zombie apocalypse where the result might be I get expelled from a secure location but I don't think I'd take such an aggressive tone. Seems to me that would put people on the defensive and make them even less likely to believe my true story....

....unless of course the story I'm telling isn't true and I'm getting angry that my story telling isn't going as well as I planned. I wish we had heard the very first round of questioning in addition to the the last.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Hmmm...damn. I'm not sure if I can trust Pippin. I'm normally a gulla-bull and a maroon, but I want to believe Pippins story. But I just can't get over Scratch saying, "I have to go drop Pippin off." Why call him out on a first name basis? Why didn't she say, "I have to go toss this piece of shit out." Fishy...

Plus I was real big on believing that Kelly was the mole. If she's covering for Pippin, saying she can't see that he's lying, she's doing a hell of a job being not to quick to side with him. Grrrrr.... I really thought this episode would have the mole revealed! Shite!

Well, I'm glad Burt was there for a good laugh. And it was DAMN good to hear a bit of the ol' Saul (or Saul 2.0). The image of a blood soaked tarmac in an empty major airport gave me chills. Great episode...it wasn't action packed, but it was still beefy. Thanks KC! I only wish that when Michael Swann said, "Join us again Monday for the next episode of We're Alive." that it was true!
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Quote Originally Posted by kc View Post
    helicopter was not in hanger...
    salvation!!!!!!

"Hoarder"

Status

So I'm assuming that the "red fluid" is hydraulic fluid (Class 3 Leak for the other Military types out there LOL) which would make the helicopter inoperable (Deadlined for the Mil types again). The MP5 could be from the pilot, some aviation units give pilots MP5's or M4's as they are smaller and can be stowed away easier and still operate the aircraft. If I were a betting man I'd guess that the MP5 came from the crew defending itself from someone or something.

Pippin is still a total rat! I like the idea that was mentioned earlier about the mallers beating the shit out of him so he matches the photo of a found or forged passport, but that begs the question on why Scratch still called him Pippin in the earlier episode (possible explanation is that he was getting in "character").

I agree that, sure this wasn't the most action packed episode, but it is laying alot of groundwork for the future chapters.

I loved the Airplane! reference though LOL

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Couldn't Burt replace the blown hose if he could find suitable parts?

Assuming its a hole in a hose not the tank itself. Its risk trying to work on the heli in the open like that, but what other options are there? I have to assume an airport mechanic hanger has the material to make new hoses. I make hydraulic hoses at work all the time for custom applications, its a real easy machine to operate.

"Hoarder"

Status

I'd guess that it could be easy to replace with a proper mechanic and if the leak was in an easily accessible spot but if it is damage from small arms fire that hose isn't the only thing that's going to be damaged.

On a side note I'm not a Helicopter Mechanic so I could just be talking out of my ass on this but I met a few in the Army and they had to go through a ton of training. I did ride on a many many helicopters during my time in and learned enough to say that they are fragile fickle creatures that even the smallest of malfunctions could deadline the entire arircraft.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by kc View Post
    helicopter was not in hangar...
    Grr.. I need to check my hearing (this is why I listen to each episode multiple times) Also, if I would have thought about it, helicopters almost never go in hangars because of their aerial takeoff.

Which given that, it was most likely recent. (Given weather, and no description of scent)
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Hoarder"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Grr.. I need to check my hearing (this is why I listen to each episode multiple times) Also, if I would have thought about it, helicopters almost never go in hangars because of their aerial takeoff.

Which given that, it was most likely recent. (Given weather, and no description of scent)
    You do put them in hangars (that's why they have wheels) so don't beat yourself up to much

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Good point J0be. Now this just raises my curiousity... With the helicopter being outside with all that gore, blood, and leaking helicopter fluid still there, it means this attack happened very recently... But how recently...??

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast