User Tag List

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Was anyone else a little underwhelmed by the end of this chapter? Don't get me wrong, I really liked it, but I was expecting a little more. Ah well, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Cusmar350 View Post
    Was anyone else a little underwhelmed by the end of this chapter? Don't get me wrong, I really liked it, but I was expecting a little more. Ah well, I can't wait for the next chapter!
    The second part seemed more the climatic element to this chapter.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Lurker"

Status
    Or even the first part with the epic ambush! Guess they wanted to finish the chapter on a more quiet note to set up the the next chapter.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    The helicopter was inside a hangar. Roof overhead. No rain to wash it away. (and yes rain occurred previously)
    Oh yeah it was inside. Good call, forgot about that.

One of em calls out "MP5 over here" or something similar, if I am remembering correctly. Maybe a hint, since I think that is a weapon the Colony had on hand when they were escaping. Not thiat its an uncommon weapon type, and maybe I'm looking for connections that aren't there, but thought I'd bring it up for discussion.

"Lurker"

Status
    So was the helicopter ambushed by people with guns or what? Was that what Burt meant when he said the helicopter had 'its wings clipped?'

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    So was the helicopter ambushed by people with guns or what? Was that what Burt meant when he said the helicopter had 'its wings clipped?'
    Yeah, from what I was getting, the helicopter was going to take off, when it was shot-up and the passengers were all either murdered and/or taken as slaves...

"Lurker"

Status
    Here is an explenation:

People in Helicopter, zombies attacks, people try to defend selves and take off, helicopter shot and damaged (by whom?That is what we 'should' find out next episode, can zombies shoot guns? Is someone working with the zombies? An accident?)

Also sometimes, when keeping poultry, farmers will 'clip' the wings of its livestock to prevent it from flying off, this is just a metaphor saying that the helicopter can't fly anymore.

The thing that makes me dubious, who the hell has 'Pippin' on their passport, it sounds like a maller-nickname for a Brit inmate as opposed to a real name, if it is one then it is EXTREMELY uncommon as I have never come across it before in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Or... Pippen IS really who he says he is, but the mallers are holding his family as ransom until he betrays the tower.
    Though I was thinking something like this could've been the case ever since the first time we were introduced to Pippin, the cliffhanger ending, but now I'm more dubious, especially with has feverish and nervous (in the wrong way) behaviour.

Too many new questions, WHAT HAPPENED TO LIZZY!!!!
    Last edited by Cutting-T; May 9th, 2011 at 10:43 AM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

What he meant by that was the gasoline tank was shot. That was the dried up red liquid that leaked out they were mentioning. Meaning this particular bird can't fly anymore.

As for how that ambush worked......that's a great question. It either means there had been a perimeter that got broken through by zombies and humans turned their gunfire inwards towards the helicopter, it was human on human violence, or the scariest thought: Zombies are packin' heat
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    I got the whole couldn't fly thing, but I forgot that the gasoline tank was hit. I suppose the next question is: WTF happened?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Really, at this point, if I hadn't noticed Scratch say she was dropping off Pippin, I wouldn't have been so suspicious. However, since she mentions him specifically, and that she was "dropping him off", I'm highly suspicious.

The helicopter was inside a hangar. Roof overhead. No rain to wash it away. (and yes rain occurred previously)
    Helicopter was not in Hanger...

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast