User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    I was hoping for a little Gipper speech! But abortion jokes will have to do I suppose.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bequita View Post
    This just in-Burt's the dad Saul never had.
    In other breaking news, Kelly doesn't think Pippen is lying. Michael's trying not to become the gatekeeper, and Saul is still human.

It wasn't the episode we were expecting at all, I think. But it was pretty good. And now we know the mall was close to LAX.
    Kelly isn't sure Pippin is lying. She can't get a read on his face because he got beat to hell so badly. The one key element missing from Pip's escape story from the Mallers is what prompted him to get beat so badly? Were they just done with them? That seems like a vital piece of information that wasn't really discussed in that little meeting there. Had that come out, I'd be far more inclined to believe Pippin's story. And I'm very glad the Tower is done assuming things. Just because it seems impossible to create a forgery doesn't mean its impossible to find a British passport somewhere in LA. We know the mallers have searched up and down and far and wide for things and their territory is pretty vast. They might have found something.

Another interesting point is the conversation about ID's and carrying them. Michael and Kelly don't, but Lizzy still did. So....wonder how many more people in the Tower are like Lizzy or like M/K?

Some aspect of Kalani's backstory is true...now its just a matter of figuring out if Kalani is who he says he is.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Some aspect of Kalani's backstory is true...now its just a matter of figuring out if Kalani is who he says he is.
    I noticed that too. I'm trying to look up Kalani's story, but I thought he had said a SMALL plane that only seated about 10 people. Burt's description made it sound like a larger plane.

Edit: Burt really doesn't describe the plane, but any "airline" plane generally seats way more than 10. I had a really small flight once with only 50 people
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Just because it seems impossible to create a forgery doesn't mean its impossible to find a British passport somewhere in LA. We know the mallers have searched up and down and far and wide for things and their territory is pretty vast. They might have found something.
    Good call Voodoo. Maybe the Mallers beat the shit out of his face because he didn't look exactly like the passport, and they didn't want the tower to catch on!

"Lurker"

Status

What happened to the arena?

Kind of upset that they didnt touch base with the mallers and what they did to the arena? Are they safe? Did they achieve their objective? How pissed off is Ink going to be that his arena was burned down?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Or... Pippen IS really who he says he is, but the mallers are holding his family as ransom until he betrays the tower.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Good call Voodoo. Maybe the Mallers beat the shit out of his face because he didn't look exactly like the passport, and they didn't want the tower to catch on!
    If that is the case, Pippin has about 2-3 days before the swelling goes down and his face turns back to "normal." Meaning if he is a Maller plant, he's gonna have to shake his security detail pretty quick to accomplish whatever it is he was sent to do.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by nate of the dead View Post
    Kind of upset that they didnt touch base with the mallers and what they did to the arena? Are they safe? Did they achieve their objective? How pissed off is Ink going to be that his arena was burned down?
    First off, welcome!
    Second, we'll probably get back to some details about that next chapter. That's how the teasers work!
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nate of the dead View Post
    If you believe Tardust, there's no way they achieved their objective. They didn't have enough tankers to completely destroy the Arena. And yeah, I would have liked to see what happened to Lizzy/Tar/Bricks but that's a story better left untold for the moment apparently.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    I wonder how much time has passed since the explosion. It sounded like they've interrogated him for a while, and Burt/Saul have traveled from the mall to LAX.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast