User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Yes, yes it is. Now don't you ever mess that up again peasant!!!!

Please don't ever call me sir. I have enough issues with formality as it is. I didn't wear a tuxedo for my wedding because my wife knew I would be uncomfortable all day for wearing a monkey suit.
    As a sarcastic Londoner have you any idea how difficult it is to not reply with "Ok, Sir"?

P.S: Just noticed the edit post button available to the post author; I'll make sure to use it in future

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Did anyone notice that when they were initially interrogating Pippin at the entrance to the Tower that you hear a large explosion in the distance. They all get down and duck. Then they head outside and a second series of explosions are heard. So that's two explosions. When Lizzie, Tar, and Bricks are at the arena the chapter ends at the first explosion. Is there more to follow?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Did anyone notice that when they were initially interrogating Pippin at the entrance to the Tower that you hear a large explosion in the distance. They all get down and duck. Then they head outside and a second series of explosions are heard. So that's two explosions. When Lizzie, Tar, and Bricks are at the arena the chapter ends at the first explosion. Is there more to follow?
    I've been wondering about that for weeks now. I'm hoping Chapter 23 has Lizzy and company in it, because I want to know about what happened as well as the whole weapon thing that Scratch was talking about (yeah, I ain't leaving that alone).
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

It could have been that it was one of the other trucks exploding right after another, since they were "chained" to explode at the same time. I'll have listen to the episode again so I'll check back later.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718