User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Notebook WHERE do you listen to W-A?

The thread about other audio dramas got me thinking- where do you listen to We're Alive etc? Driving, exercising, or 'other'?

I know truckers who plan their day around the radio/audio. I'm not a trucker but I drive a lot as part of my job, so I save new We're Alive episodes as a 'treat' for worktime (sometimes I can't stand the wait) I'm always looking for things to keep my brain alive on the job...

Or exercising- I go for long walks with ye olde MP3 player....

Wubbout youze guys?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    I listen to the season 1 box set when i'm stuck in traffic, that usually helps ease the road rage.

as for new episodes, luckily I don't have class on monday mornings, so it gives me incentive to wake up. just yee old headphones there
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    I too listen while at work. I drive around basically for 8 hours a day looking for stuff to do. Having something to listen to that is other than music is good. The guys at the station make fun of me for listening to audio dramas and books but they also tell me they get bored driving around all the time. Since I've gone to night shift I've been able to catch up on a lot of audio.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    I listen to it while i'm driving to work....sometimes i'll listen to it while messing around on my computer.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Moved this into the Introduction/Where did you hear about us. I think it's another one of those nice icebreaker threads

I try my damnedest to listen to WA at home. The only other place I'd be able to listen is on the subway and when I listen on the subway I always miss stuff because it's too noisy to listen to something as deep and complex as WA.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    I listen at work. When I worked the night shift I listened to a lot more shows and read a lot more. Now that I work straight days I just listen to WA, WND, Stuffyoushouldknow, Hollywoodbabbleon, and Who Charted with Howard Kremer.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    I either listen to We're Alive in the car, or when I am going to bed. I listen to it like an audio book rather than a podcast.
    Do you understand what I'm talking about? Have you ever felt like that? When you just couldn't feel anything and you didn't want to either.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Everywhere
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Lurker"

Status
    I love listening to WA on my walk to uni, the only problem with that is sometimes I get to uni before the end of an episode which means I have to stop half way through, those truly are bad times!!

"Lurker"

Status
    p.s. can any one suggest any other podcasts to listen to? I love WA but those week long gaps leave me wanting to listen to something else just to fill the time in between chapters! (I do already listen to WND too)

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast