User Tag List

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: DescendantDroog Steam ID: DescendantDroog
    I listen during the day when I can between classes and during lunch and every time I can like I said in my introduction I'm only on episode 7 but since i found it my ipod has been getting a lot of plays of these wonderful episodes.

"Hunter"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by _Blaine_ View Post
    I listen during the day when I can between classes and during lunch and every time I can like I said in my introduction I'm only on episode 7 but since i found it my ipod has been getting a lot of plays of these wonderful episodes.
    Take it nice and slow, the sense of loss I felt after I burned right through the first season was horrible. (this was right at the start of season two).

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I try to burn them onto discs and listen in the car to and from work. One day we had really bad traffic and I got an unexpected WA marathon. Of course it was really creepy hearing about the convoy attack knowing I was currently gridlocked at night with no way to escape.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    ^^haha that would be scary.

I've been listening every night before I go to bed. It pretty muched replaced reading books for me during my last months of high school. It was really nice to listen to a story instead of having to do more reading.

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel
    I agree I usually listened to it right before bed, but i sleep in the basement and theres no light down here at night kinda creepy.
    The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either. So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.

"Lurker"

Status
    i listen to we're alive while working out. it makes running on the treadmill or climbing the stairs go by much faster. I can't wait until the start of season 3!!!

"Scavenger"

Status

PSN ID: Amisiel
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Money View Post
    i listen to we're alive while working out. it makes running on the treadmill or climbing the stairs go by much faster. I can't wait until the start of season 3!!!
    do you find youself imagining that your running away from zombies?
    The wisest man I ever knew taught me something I never forgot. Although I never forgot it, I never quite memorized it, either. So what I am left with is the memory of having learned something very wise that I can't quite remember.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I've got my computer hooked up to a killer sound system so when I'm cleaning and cooking and painting I have WA playing

Minimalist

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: abayarts Wii Code: abayarts
    Listen to the podcast at my job. We're allowed to listen to music while working so I have my MP3 player on all day. I listen to dozen of podcasts within the 8 hours of work.
    Follow me on twitter @ abayarts and on Tumblr at abayarts.tumblr.com

"Lurker"

Status
    I listen to WA at work, school, home on my surround sound and in the car. This is my 2nd time listening to the story. Trying to catch things that maybe I didn't get the first time due to pausing and constant interruptions

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast