User Tag List

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Lesbian or not, there is a code here.
    It's hard to change the way you feel because of a "rule", I can imagine it being even worse if you are lesbian or gay, it not exactly a large pool to begin with.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    FTFY

And Buscemi while I'm at it
    Last edited by j0be; May 2nd, 2011 at 12:06 PM.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    FTFY
    That looks creepy! BTW.- The zombie scream winners are all in this episode. It's hard to locate them with so much going on, but they are all there-

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post

Hmm, not sure if the math is wrong, but Tardust has some funky math regarding the tankers. There were 6 surviving tankers, and 4 that didn't make it. However, he says they needed 8, and that he had even added 1 more tanker in case of breaking down. That would be 9. Nothing important. Maybe I just am not understanding it the way I should.
    I just re listened to this part again, And he says there are 6 surviving tankers, and then scratch says there should have been 3 tankers behind you. Tar replies that there were 4 tankers behind them that were lost in the ambush. And that he'd brought along1 extra tankers just to make sure that they had enough. So the original convoy had 10 tankers, and they lost 4 tankers so now they have 6 tankers right?
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    great episode. i wonder if the mallers always had a plan to blow up the arena. just had a thought remembering back when saul, burt and lizzy took one of their tankers in chapter 5 and latch and scratch were trying to get it back. hmm... there needs to be more info on what the mallers know.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Looks like Ink made it back to the arena before it was blown. Same Howl...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

There was a second call, Right as they began the attack on the arena @ 16:44,There was INK's call, the one we all know so well, But then, right after that, there was a second call, this one was different, it was more hollow. I don't know if there is a significance to this or not, it might just be that Kc and Co had to fit in all the zombie growl winners, but maybe there is a difference between the colored one and the marked one
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Gatherer"

Status
    There was a second call, Right as they began the attack on the arena @ 16:44,There was INK's call, the one we all know so well, But then, right after that, there was a second call, this one was different, it was more hollow. I don't know if there is a significance to this or not, it might just be that Kc and Co had to fit in all the zombie growl winners, but maybe there is a difference between the colored one and the marked one
    I noticed that too. It doesn't sound like the same person.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Okay I'm gonna go back on what I said in another thread and say it makes a lot of since the Mallers knew about the arena. Sending scouts out to find supplies and food they had to have come across it. Durai seems to be going south to scout the Colony, because 40 Radios with 40 Channels, they had to have heard the call Michael sent out. Durai would be the more likely person to scout south because he wouldn't trust a possible stealth mission to anybody else but his most trusted. He sent the rest of his lackies north to the tower to blow it up and probably distract the creatures for a while. I honestly think Durai has known about the arena for quite some time now, because Latch and Scratch said he had a plan for the tankers in a previous chapter.

Prediction: Bricks is going to end up saving Lizzy because he finally figures out she knows more than they thought about how the creatures operate. Tower sends a small scouting party to the arena to figure out what happened, and come across Bricks and Lizzy. Tardust gets attacked by a creature while they are trying to escape after the explosion. Lizzy finally figures out she's prego.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    Okay I'm gonna go back on what I said in another thread and say it makes a lot of since the Mallers knew about the arena. Sending scouts out to find supplies and food they had to have come across it. Durai seems to be going south to scout the Colony, because 40 Radios with 40 Channels, they had to have heard the call Michael sent out. Durai would be the more likely person to scout south because he wouldn't trust a possible stealth mission to anybody else but his most trusted. He sent the rest of his lackies north to the tower to blow it up and probably distract the creatures for a while. I honestly think Durai has known about the arena for quite some time now, because Latch and Scratch said he had a plan for the tankers in a previous chapter.

Prediction: Bricks is going to end up saving Lizzy because he finally figures out she knows more than they thought about how the creatures operate. Tower sends a small scouting party to the arena to figure out what happened, and come across Bricks and Lizzy. Tardust gets attacked by a creature while they are trying to escape after the explosion. Lizzy finally figures out she's prego.
    It may very well be that the reason Durai is down south is not because he's scouting the area, but because he's meeting with the Gatekeeper, and they've reached an agreement of sorts. either way, Durai must have been down at the colony, and IN THE SAME AREA AS THE TOWER WHILE THEY WERE THERE.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast