"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by VeritableHero View Post
    Also - the arm of the zombie was significant! The number 5 and the arm that "doesn't look like it was ever human" helps provide support to theories of genetic testing. This is probably the best part of the episode for me.
    Forgot to mention that. That's definitely going to be very significant coming up.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    I love that so many things that we talked about on We're Not Dead were answered with this part. There were plenty of tantalizing new bits as well.

The arm
    • It's long and pale (could be just the disease/zombification), but most of the normals have been described as pretty normal looking plus bruises and gashes
    • The blood was thick. After being severed, it bled for quite a while. Not fully sure on the normal flow of blood from a severed limb, but I'm thinking it's slower in this instance
    • Tattooed #5 - you can read into this all you want. Could be genetic testing, could be many other things though. It could be something that "Ink" or "The one with the markings" has been tattooing to his faithful, could just be a gang tattoo (although, unlikely)
    • "Endless fingers" - Not quite sure what this meant, but I'm guessing it means it had more than 5
    • Filed? fingernails - are they filed or are they designed that way (genetically)

Hmm, not sure if the math is wrong, but Tardust has some funky math regarding the tankers. There were 6 surviving tankers, and 4 that didn't make it. However, he says they needed 8, and that he had even added 1 more tanker in case of breaking down. That would be 9. Nothing important. Maybe I just am not understanding it the way I should.

Adrian, I'm not sure if Riley views Lizzy as "more" than a friend. It appeared to me in that discussion that she was just upset about her close friend.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Lurker"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Loved the episode. Really great, Music was amazing as usual. Riley really has me irked. I understand shes upset about lizzy, but I think she is going to be a huge liability to the tower at the rate she is going.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Amazing episode. When the Arena went up it was very hard for me to resist the urge to jump up and start cheering.

Riley's reaction to Lizzy is practically Saul levels. I'm starting to wonder if there might be a rivalry developing between Riley and Saul.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Wow Riley way to be a bitch. Claire Dodin said that her sexuality would be revealed, well if she was going to be straight, that roof top would have been a great place for her to have kissed Angel, or revealed that they'd hooked up. Also my hookup theory as to why riley wasnt in her room, and why Angel was so eager to go back to bed, was totally wrong and thats totally lame. I wouldnt say this solidifies that she's a lesbian, but it's yet another nail in her coffin. (not that her being gay is a bad thing, I just wanted her and Angel to hook up ) Oh and if she IS gay, then what is she doing all in love with Lizzy? That’s not cool, she’s with saul. Lesbian or not, there is a code here.

Second, on the point that the Mallers are dumb. This would be a huge mistake and a huge underestimation of their talents. Not all of these guys are rocket scientists, but do NOT underestimate their leadership. Durai is a genius supervillain, oh and to all the haters who said he was dead and scratch was in charge, SUCK IT! (includes you greg miller!) Durai is way too good a character to be killed off behind the scenes. Obviously the Mallers have had a different set of experiences than the tower, and so they’ve developed different weapons and gained different intelligence on the zombies than the tower. For one thing, these guys know for whatever reason that the zombies will hunt you. That they will FOLLOW you and hunt you down. The tower is not aware of this. They’ve also got their hands on a weapon of sorts from a safe. Bet you that its an explosive, maybe an rpg, maybe grenades, who knows.

Oh and Durai heading south. I think this adds in favor of Nik’s theory from one episode ago. The Mallers have heavy duty radio equipment. The colony has heavy duty radios… Perhaps they have been in contact. Its too soon to say that there is an alliance between the two, or if Durai is down there with a scouting party, readying themselves for an assault on the colony. But I’d say the colony definitely has something to do with why Durai is down south.

Also, Lizzy, DUMBASS! If the Mallers are not aware that you have a method of calling the zombies THEN YOU DON’T GO TELLING THEM! Yes you can have them be afraid, but that only works on STUPID people, Durai will take this into consideration when he attacks the tower next, and we lose our trump card.

On the subject of the small ones. They aren’t children and they aren’t chimpanzees. If it was a monkey, then the arm would have been hairy, scratch says that this one had no hair. The fact that it’s nails were filed into claws, and that it was branded with the number 5 is worrisome. I’m getting the uneasy feeling that this thing is a hybrid creature. Scratch specifically says, it doesn’t look human at all. This thing may never have ever been a normal living human being turned by the virus. Makes you wonder about the zombie queen theory. Makes you wonder what Ink’s role in all this really is. Maybe he really is just a general and commander of the zombie attack squad while there is something else. Maybe the virus mutates in response to certain stimuli. If this thing was engineered, how’d they do it? For now, we have NO evidence on this, so no point jumping to theories, its like trying to hit a target at 100 yards while blindfolded.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Wow Riley way to be a bitch. Claire Dodin said that her sexuality would be revealed, well if she was going to be straight, that roof top would have been a great place for her to have kissed Angel, or revealed that they'd hooked up. Also my hookup theory as to why riley wasnt in her room, and why Angel was so eager to go back to bed, was totally wrong and thats totally lame. I wouldnt say this solidifies that she's a lesbian, but it's yet another nail in her coffin. (not that her being gay is a bad thing, I just wanted her and Angel to hook up ) Oh and if she IS gay, then what is she doing all in love with Lizzy? That’s not cool, she’s with saul. Lesbian or not, there is a code here.
    Also, she said she was out getting a cigarette...

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Second, on the point that the Mallers are dumb.
    I know I jumped on the bash the mallers train, but I don't really think they are dumb. When z-day happens you scramble to protect yourself, if you're prepared or not. But also, learning what people know about the "zombies" depends on what experiences you have with them. If you never had the experience to learn a specific element, you might never have known it.

---
    Also, I know I was totally wrong on WND when I said that when the maller scouts went up to the arena, they would return and say to avoid it.
    Last edited by j0be; May 2nd, 2011 at 10:54 AM.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    What an episode.......this was the most confusing and fast paced episode yet.......I am still trying to figure out what happened at the Arena, Tardust is a pussy...big time. All I gather is that their Axle broke, they detonated the bomb, and they are stuck. You couldnt hear an engine running, or them having a collision that would hurt the frame of the truck. I am really lost, someone please tell me what happened with Bricks, Tardust, and Lizzy

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    What an episode.......this was the most confusing and fast paced episode yet.......I am still trying to figure out what happened at the Arena, Tardust is a pussy...big time. All I gather is that their Axle broke, they detonated the bomb, and they are stuck. You couldnt hear an engine running, or them having a collision that would hurt the frame of the truck. I am really lost, someone please tell me what happened with Bricks, Tardust, and Lizzy
    they stayed in the truck because they were just outside, or really close to being outside the bomb's kill radius. So getting out and running wouldnt have done them any good, they hunkered down and tried to survive the blast. I'm pretty sure they'll live. They might be injured, may blow out an ear drum, but they'll be fine for the most part
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Nice episode, now we're focusing on the zombies and I like that a LOT. Now, considering these 'little' ones seem to be quite new, maybe they are created by INK, or by someone higher-up who isn't a zombie? If it is Ink, I believe that when Datu and other humans got taken to the arena, maybe it was 'Experiments' that Ink was performing. Maybe...just maybe... (wild theory in 3...2...1.) Samantha will return as a zombie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

@Bulldog711

K.C. loves his cliffhangers!

P.S. @Ra1th

Angel doesn't deserve Riley :P
    Last edited by Cutting-T; May 2nd, 2011 at 11:27 AM.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cutting-T View Post
    P.S. @Ra1th

Angel doesn't deserve Riley :P

Me n' Angel say screw youuuuuuuu
    jk
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast