User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So I've waited just over three days now and not one person has mentioned the kick ass advertisement for the forum!!! Come on now people! You gotta listen all the way through the credits!

And I'm not pointing it out because I wrote the ad or anything......nope.

#humblebrag
    A couple of us discussed it in the chatroom (I think it was Ra1th and I)
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    we noticed, we just didnt wanna say anything because it made our ears bleed... JK
    ROFL!!! Humble Pie sho tastes nice.. Humble Pie's so good gotta have another slice!!
    Humple Pie sho tastes nice... Humble Pie goes down better with milk and ice..
    hmmm humm... Hummmmbllleeee Piiiiieeee!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shananala8 View Post
    I was too busy waiting to see if anyone else was concerned that Angel was on the roof instead of watching Pippin like Michael told him to. His orders were not to let Pippin out of his sight, and yet Angel is standing on the roof asking Kalani why Kalani isn't down watching Pippin. Sure, Kalani said that he thought Michael was down watching him, but the confusion between Angel and Kalani set off alarm bells for me.
    By the by, if Michael turns out to not be with Pippen and Angel left him alone in the Tower somebody needs to knock Angel's head off for not following orders.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by shananala8 View Post
    I was too busy waiting to see if anyone else was concerned that Angel was on the roof instead of watching Pippin like Michael told him to. His orders were not to let Pippin out of his sight, and yet Angel is standing on the roof asking Kalani why Kalani isn't down watching Pippin. Sure, Kalani said that he thought Michael was down watching him, but the confusion between Angel and Kalani set off alarm bells for me.
    The way Angel addressed Kalani with, "Aren't you supposed to be watching Pippin?" made it sound like behind the scene Michael must have ordered Angel to get in touch with Bert and Saul to see if they knew what was going on over at the Arena. Then Burt must have replied that he didn't at which point Angel was like, "Oh, well then I'm going to see if I can get a better look from the roof." Kalani must have been ordered to stay with Pippin while Michael, i dunno, took a piss? Then Kalani explains that Michael is asking Pippin questions while Saul's mom stiches him up. Nothin' fishy going on. Just behindthe scenes stuff that is implied. Context clues homie, context clues.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Ok, had to go through 17 pages to see what people speculated about the weapon from the safe was. I immediately thought of a couple of ideas to toss out there, since I was more fixated on this mysterious weapon than Riley's sexuality, Pippen's mole/not-a-mole status, or that list thing that Brick and Tardust had with them when they captured Lizzie in the previous chapter.

Since I believe the safe is from Burt's store, and (paraphrasing here) approximately 10% of his inventory was legal, I'm going with the following for the weapon (in order of most to lesser likely)

M72 66mm Light Anti-Tank Weapon (LAW)
    AT-4 84mm Rocket
    M203 or M79 40mm grenade launcher
    M47 Dragon wire guided rocket
    RKG-3 (Anti-Tank Grenade)
    RPG-7 (Rocket Propelled Grenade)

I go with the LAW because Burt is a Vietnam Vet and would probably hold on to something like this if he saw one (doesn't mean he got it in Vietnam, just that if he saw one, he'd do whatever to get it). Same would definitely be true for an M79 since it looks like a big-mouth shotgun, but shoots only 40mm grenades. However, I put the AT-4 before that because of its firepower. I like the idea of Burt holding onto a Dragon is way cool with me (this being a fiction and all), but I don't remember too many military urban legends about that rocket system getting out and in the possession of "Cold War survivialists."
    I place the Soviet items at the bottom because, while totally believable that someone like him could get one or be in possession of one, I like to think that Burt doesn't want too much in his store that "Charlie" used to use towards him.

Anyway, I am thinking that Scratch is holding the weapon back to case Tardust cannot set off the other tankers. We did hear more than one explosion from the Tower's perspective, but when we focused on Lizzie with Tardust and Bricks, only one exploded.

So, who's up for a hockey game now?
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So I've waited just over three days now and not one person has mentioned the kick ass advertisement for the forum!!! Come on now people! You gotta listen all the way through the credits!

And I'm not pointing it out because I wrote the ad or anything......nope.

#humblebrag
    I noticed and I meant to point out in my original post that it should probably be in the beginning of the episode... I tend to hit STOP after Michael Swan announces the next release date. If I hadn't been busy while I was listening to the show I would have missed it completely.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    Ok, had to go through 17 pages to see what people speculated about the weapon from the safe was. I immediately thought of a couple of ideas to toss out there, since I was more fixated on this mysterious weapon than Riley's sexuality, Pippen's mole/not-a-mole status, or that list thing that Brick and Tardust had with them when they captured Lizzie in the previous chapter.

Since I believe the safe is from Burt's store, and (paraphrasing here) approximately 10% of his inventory was legal, I'm going with the following for the weapon (in order of most to lesser likely)

M72 66mm Light Anti-Tank Weapon (LAW)
    AT-4 84mm Rocket
    M203 or M79 40mm grenade launcher
    M47 Dragon wire guided rocket
    RKG-3 (Anti-Tank Grenade)
    RPG-7 (Rocket Propelled Grenade)

I go with the LAW because Burt is a Vietnam Vet and would probably hold on to something like this if he saw one (doesn't mean he got it in Vietnam, just that if he saw one, he'd do whatever to get it). Same would definitely be true for an M79 since it looks like a big-mouth shotgun, but shoots only 40mm grenades. However, I put the AT-4 before that because of its firepower. I like the idea of Burt holding onto a Dragon is way cool with me (this being a fiction and all), but I don't remember too many military urban legends about that rocket system getting out and in the possession of "Cold War survivialists."
    I place the Soviet items at the bottom because, while totally believable that someone like him could get one or be in possession of one, I like to think that Burt doesn't want too much in his store that "Charlie" used to use towards him.

Anyway, I am thinking that Scratch is holding the weapon back to case Tardust cannot set off the other tankers. We did hear more than one explosion from the Tower's perspective, but when we focused on Lizzie with Tardust and Bricks, only one exploded.

So, who's up for a hockey game now?

This Post
    ________
    My Head

Sigh. Whatever awesome weapon it is, I'm excited for it.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by bequita View Post
    This Post
    ________
    My Head

Sigh. Whatever awesome weapon it is, I'm excited for it.

I probably got overexcited and geeky at the same time while writing it.

I'll put it this way, when I heard scratch talk about the weapon from the safe, I was totally picturing the rocket launcher scene in Commmando with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it where the girl fires the rocket launcher the wrong way at first and then fires it again to hit a car.

That rocket launcher, by the way, is an M202. Basically 4 LAWs in a box.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post

But here's a devil's advocate type of theory. :P

What if the bruises aren't from the mallers? What if Pippen is a slow turner like Tanya had described? (Our first description of the zombies are that they were covered in bruises)
    That is possible but wouldn't Tanya be able to notice that since she has already seen and worked with slow turning zombies??

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

PSN ID: Pao0113415
    Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    Nope. Tommy did not have any wounds. The infection was spread through his eyes and/or mouth. Also, this could be engineered as a slow turner, not a quick one like the most we see. Also, his mission could just be to take out the commanders (eg: Michael, Angel, Saul, Burt, etc.)
    Tommy had a scratch on him and Lizzy was trying to give him first aid right???

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast