User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paola View Post
    Tommy had a scratch on him and Lizzy was trying to give him first aid right???
    Paola,
    Si, Its already been proven that Tommy had a scratch. See previous post with episode, time hack and quote.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    The way Angel addressed Kalani with, "Aren't you supposed to be watching Pippin?" made it sound like behind the scene Michael must have ordered Angel to get in touch with Bert and Saul to see if they knew what was going on over at the Arena. Then Burt must have replied that he didn't at which point Angel was like, "Oh, well then I'm going to see if I can get a better look from the roof." Kalani must have been ordered to stay with Pippin while Michael, i dunno, took a piss? Then Kalani explains that Michael is asking Pippin questions while Saul's mom stiches him up. Nothin' fishy going on. Just behindthe scenes stuff that is implied. Context clues homie, context clues.
    You have events out of order. Angel starts the scene on the roof trying to see if he can see the source. When this fails, he then "wonders" (meaning it was not an order) if Burt and Saul know anything about it and at this point contacts them on the radio. When Kalani comes on the roof and Angel asks Kalani about Pippin, Kalani clearly has no clue what's going on with Pippin and tells Angel as much. Kalani has been working on the helicopter project all morning and was not guarding Pippin. Finally, Kalani only thinks that Michael is down there with him.

Pippin is likely a spy, and is definitely someone the Tower people have no reason to trust yet. That Angel is not where he was ordered to be and there is confusion about the guard situation means alarm bells should be going off.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    when i was listening to Chaper 21 part 2, i was like oh S**t the mallerz know F'all about the zombies, how the hell did they survive this long, hell skittels is crazy and he knows the most about them , i liked the whole blowing up the hokey theater but i whis the waited till night time when the tattoed guy was (sorry to hope, what i get admersed in the world, sue me) feeding and get that B******d too and how have they never meet a Smart/Runner type, in all the mounths/year since Zday and dam i was screaming Angel grab and kiss Reilly then comfort her (tell her its not her fault and say that he cant lose here).

I hope lizzy and the big guy (Rick's) leave the group and get back to the tower and Tardust might get shot in the Balls, (just saying) ok runover/killed in the escape, also fix pippin really, why is it when you have british person in any thing were are either the badguy or have a posh/cockney accent

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I like how Rick's is very protective of Lizzie now... even to the point of making an threat against (whatever that jerk's name is). He seems to listen to her... I wonder what will happen to this Beauty and the Beast deal will take us!
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

just an FYI: His name is Bricks, not Ricks. Continue!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Gatherer"

Status
    You think the weapon is really that big? It big enough to carry and doesn't seem that much of a burden to whoever is carrying it. I'm thinking maybe a Claymore or something similar. Michael, Angel and Saul got excited about Burt pulling one out when they were going back to the tower, why wouldn't the Mallers? Not saying that is the weapon but it could be something like it that can do some damage if need be.

But IF I were willing to bet, it's more than likely not. If the weapon is from Burt's safe hell it could be almost anything, maybe even a grenade launcher of some sort. Reason for saving it is limited ammo and last resort. Who knows but Kc?

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwoof View Post
    You think the weapon is really that big? It big enough to carry and doesn't seem that much of a burden to whoever is carrying it. I'm thinking maybe a Claymore or something similar. Michael, Angel and Saul got excited about Burt pulling one out when they were going back to the tower, why wouldn't the Mallers? Not saying that is the weapon but it could be something like it that can do some damage if need be.

But IF I were willing to bet, it's more than likely not. If the weapon is from Burt's safe hell it could be almost anything, maybe even a grenade launcher of some sort. Reason for saving it is limited ammo and last resort. Who knows but Kc?
    That's why my first choice is a LAW. That thing is pretty compact for what it does; also, Scratch could fire a LAW at a tanker to set it off with no problem.

And I would definitely be excited if I saw one.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Lurker"

Status
    Fosho!

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    I just realized something when listening to this episode again. In 21-1 the Maller convoy is attacked in the park by a number of littles ones and Pinstripes. A little later, the convoy makes its way to the arena. We then hear the distress call and what sounds like one howling loudly to signal the attack. This one that howls loudly sounds like the one with markings or Pinstripes. Does this give more evidence to the possibility that maybe Pinstripes and the one with markings are two different zombie leaders? How could Pinstripes be at the arena if he was just leading the convoy ambush?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    I just realized something when listening to this episode again. In 21-1 the Maller convoy is attacked in the park by a number of littles ones and Pinstripes. A little later, the convoy makes its way to the arena. We then hear the distress call and what sounds like one howling loudly to signal the attack. This one that howls loudly sounds like the one with markings or Pinstripes. Does this give more evidence to the possibility that maybe Pinstripes and the one with markings are two different zombie leaders? How could Pinstripes be at the arena if he was just leading the convoy ambush?
    The same way it was possible for him to be in the arena and yet beat the Datu rescue team back to the Tower.....

....He's magic!

But seriously. it's the crux of the conversation about how many people are Pimp Ass Zombies. Also remember with the Mallers, they stopped for some unknown amount of time to regroup after being torched by the Little Ones.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Mar 26th, 2012 at 02:11 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718