User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    I think scratch and angel hit it...maybe he wasn't very good or she was lacking in some area. maybe angel still owes her money? what if datu hit it and when scratch was leaving she seen angel who was leaving his girlfriends apartment after hitting it? kinda all the same yet differnt

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cycogod View Post
    I think scratch and angel hit it...maybe he wasn't very good or she was lacking in some area. maybe angel still owes her money? what if datu hit it and when scratch was leaving she seen angel who was leaving his girlfriends apartment after hitting it? kinda all the same yet differnt
    Ouch.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    I would have been inclined to consider Saul being connected to Scratch as he's the only known resident to have done time. It's possible she'd seen Saul and Angel together at some point and remembered him.
    This is seems like a very good explaination

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rottenash View Post
    This is seems like a very good explaination
    I just hate to think of Saul as a traitor, considering all that he has risked for the survival of the tower, it seems less likely.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    Same but i do remember Scratch saying she had not heard from there last informant in some time. Possible a change in heart...enter Pippin.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I agree but my reason for thinking this is because Angel can hotwire cars and I think that he learned this from scratch also when they meet in chapter 8 Scratch recongizes him

"Lurker"

Status
    Ok, so after the new information in the last episode, 29.3 I would have to say that they are part of a mob type family. I don't know anything about gangs, but I would assume they would work differently than this "family" that scratch spoke about. Obviously his father was heavily involved, and the way she would pick on him my calling him "blonde boy" makes me want to say that they were childhood friends, but if that were the case then she would have recognized him sooner and she said she almost didn't recognize him. What I would like is for there to have been a romantic "thing" between Angel and scratch in the past (like him getting her preggers) and thats why she isn't letting anything happen to lizzie, and (Partially) explains angel enlisting in the military. However, I don't think she would have shot him if that was the case.
    Likes Alizée liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DancingUndertheGypsyMoon View Post
    Ok, so after the new information in the last episode, 29.3 I would have to say that they are part of a mob type family. I don't know anything about gangs, but I would assume they would work differently than this "family" that scratch spoke about. Obviously his father was heavily involved, and the way she would pick on him my calling him "blonde boy" makes me want to say that they were childhood friends, but if that were the case then she would have recognized him sooner and she said she almost didn't recognize him. What I would like is for there to have been a romantic "thing" between Angel and scratch in the past (like him getting her preggers) and thats why she isn't letting anything happen to lizzie, and (Partially) explains angel enlisting in the military. However, I don't think she would have shot him if that was the case.
    I like the way your brain is travelling there... you should check out the Fan Fic section and read "One Night In Santa Monica".

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingUndertheGypsyMoon View Post
    Ok, so after the new information in the last episode, 29.3 I would have to say that they are part of a mob type family...
    Scratch says that Angel has a "birthright" and that he is carrying the same ring as herself and Durai which means they all were likely members of the same gang/crime syndicate. Angel knew how to hot-wire cars so his criminal past likely has something to do with auto theft. A birthright isn't usually something that happens in Organized crime families. The kids have to be "made" just like any other soldier and I don't know how common it would be for gang/"family" members to wear rings signifying membership. That's an advertisement to the cops that this prisoner might have info that can bring down the organization.

However, I don't think she would have shot him if that was the case.
    Shooting Angel and sparing him the slow, painful death the doctor promised was probably the least cruel thing Scratch has done Believe it or not, it's a sign of respect, like Tesio at the end of The Godfather as opposed to Carlo. Saying all of that...Angel clearly had knowledge of the "Mallers" but didn't share that information because he was to unwilling to let others know about his involvement. Scratch was right about one thing, if Angel hadn't just tossed the ring already, it means it still had value to him. It is an interesting side plot...
    Likes Alizée liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

I'm so down with the organized crime theory. That was the only thing I could think of when listening to it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast