User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Word of mouth is important and we can all participate in that. I mention WA on my blog periodically and even have a Zombie week planned with prizes. Cons are a great place to spread the word. I know ComicCon is huge, but there is also Dragon*Con in Atlanta in the fall. Huge crowds of the WA target audience. Easy to spread fliers there, but there must be something more to do. Hmmm... must think on that.

"Gatherer"

Status

For anyone interested in printing off some copies of their own flyers. This is the full 5x8 at 300DPI

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    I wore the we're alive t'shirt..the tower one through the atlanta airport a few times. I had a few people stop me to read it. A lot of people are turned off because there are no visuals. But to be honest, i think your imagination makes it look like w/e you want it to look like. I guess there are very few people out there with imaginations anymore. I'll still try to plug u guys with the shirts wherever I'm in a high volume area.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    I keep the first chapter on my phone and play it for people I see here and there, allot of them end up getting into it and are now followers of the podcasts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123