User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    How about an ambassador program? I know a lot of companies allow fans/customers apply for non-paying positions to advertise their product/company/website by sending them low-cost products to distribute, such as stickers, key chains, buttons. With Comic Con right around the corner, We're Alive can use as many abassadors as possible. Plus they would be the perfect demographic.

This would be an advertising expense that may pay dividends in the long run. Heck, I would even recommend $20 donation to help subsidize the cost, an amount I would gladly pay to help the cause.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

IamBabs told me about a zombie crawl happening on May 29th in NYC. If the NYC members of the forum print out the fliers that Fraggot made for PAX East we could paper the crawl. After all, seems to be that would be the primary demographic we should be hitting.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Where can we get said fliers? Seems like a great idea.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dino_Does_Zombies View Post
    Where can we get said fliers? Seems like a great idea.
    http://zombiepodcast.com/forum/showt...ghlight=fliers
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Many months ago, on the Facebook page for We're Alive, I suggested everyone change their status to something promoting the show with a link to the page featuring the different ways to listen. I keep my friends list pretty tight, but I did get a few people listening that way. It would REALLY help the show if we could bump it up enough in iTunes so that it's on the top 100 podcast list. That's how I've found most of the podcasts I listen to at least.

I imagine KC and Shane are wary of shelling out the money to advertise on any of the top Podcasts out there, but I'd assume that could really give the show a big boost. Especially if they could do it on something like The Nerdist as I think that audience would lean towards giving the show a listen, plus they already did a Meltdown event which leads me to believe there's at least some association? They really need like an audio trailer or something to catch people's attention.

It's starting to feel criminal that this show isn't huge for a podcast at this point. We're already a big part of the way through the second season. I'd guess a lot of the motivation behind doing it for the cast and crew is the credits it could be to the many talented people responsible for it. Hell, KC alone should have people chasing after him to write scripts at this point if you ask me!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    I'm throwing it to one of the people on Mega64. He's a zombie fan, I suppose he might enjoy this enough to get into it.

Hopefully if this gains enough steam by next year, Kc can get a panel or a booth at Comic-Con.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    I read somewhere that for the release of 28 days later, they used removable spray paint with the website address. I always thought that was a cool idea, like some kind of a quarantine message. Or you use permanent spray paint, but don't get caught.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Here in Louisville we have a lot of "hipster" areas, some of which I go to a lot. Hookah bars and shit, one place in particular is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It NEVER closes and is always busy except in the middle of the day. I thought about printing off a bunch of flyers I made and asking them if I could place them in their newspaper area which also allows posters for upcoming concerts. I think it'd bring you a lot of random listeners from Kentucky at least haha.

I thought about also just passing them around in the malls and maybe posting them in places I'm allowed to do so.

Also if anyone would like some of the full resolution version of the flyers to print off themselves, just send me a message and I can send it to you.

"Builder"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    Hopefully if this gains enough steam by next year, Kc can get a panel or a booth at Comic-Con.
    If that happens, Kc contact me I work for the number 1 company in the US for booths! I can Probably get you a decent discount on whole booth!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

"Lurker"

Status
    I can't believe We're Alive doesn't have a huge presence in Comic Con. A reading there would be amazing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast