User Tag List

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    I had an admiral ackar moment when he said the road was supposed to be clear, but I had only just re-listened to Chapter 6.

I think the artwork looks like the Arena on fire, Durai did have big plans for those tankers after all, that's a lot of fuel presuming they managed to fill all the ones in their territory, but I think the idea of it being the mall are probably correct, it did sound like a convoy.
    Now that's a very good theory, the tankers being used to set whatever(propably the arena) is in the artwork...ON FIRE >:-D

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Pippen's definitely going to lead to the discovery of the mole. The Tower's about to turn into a giant drama bomb.

EDIT: So wait, someone called out to Pippen as he was approaching the Tower. Where does that stand?
    Last edited by AdrianHD; Apr 25th, 2011 at 12:48 PM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Is the Actor playing Pippin English?

Edit; Is the Character an Actor....this is LA after all
    Last edited by Bulldog711; Apr 25th, 2011 at 12:53 PM.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    The song at Tardust is blaring on the radio reminds me of the theme song from Firefly.

I may be reading into things too much, but there is a part where Scratch shouts, "Get out of the killzone." That word, killzone, seems to me to be an uncommon thing for a civilian to say. Could Scratch have some military training? Is that why she knows our blonde boy-o?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I am going to check this out...... If scratch calls out the killzone then odds are the slaves were a peace offering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    The song at Tardust is blaring on the radio reminds me of the theme song from Firefly.

I may be reading into things too much, but there is a part where Scratch shouts, "Get out of the killzone." That word, killzone, seems to me to be an uncommon thing for a civilian to say. Could Scratch have some military training? Is that why she knows our blonde boy-o?

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Proving that you can take the sky from me...

Come to think of it, why were they blaring music and making a ruckus? That attracts the zombies! Again, indications that the ambient threat level has gone down--possibly because Ink is having a party at his place.

Guitarist from 9th Floor

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ryanlm09 Steam ID: ryanlm09
    This is totally irrellevant but when I listened to this, I had just finished listening to the Leviathan Chronicals and for a second I thought I heard Harlequinn at the end lol
    Last edited by ryanlm09; Apr 25th, 2011 at 03:06 PM. Reason: embarassing spelling

"Lurker"

Status
    It can’t be a coincidence that days after the Colony coup, the Mallers suddenly packed up and are all moving to a new location. The Mallers must have sent a few of their men in as survivors into the Colony to cause trouble and get their current leadership overthrown. Once that is done and the infiltrators have control from inside, the rest of the Mallers can drive right up to the gates and inside before anyone else can stop them. The Mallers must have been eyeing that place for weeks and would explain why they left the Tower alone.

"Lurker"

Status

I was just about to post something like this. Ever since Scratch and Angel came face to face, Ive always been trying to figure out how they knew each other... The military might be it...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    The Idea that the Mallers are headed to the Colony is plausable, but unlikely. I see how they would want a better place to live, but then how would Durai have known to save the tankers. Next question begging to be answered is, What is Durai's plan? He clearly has one, with a schedule and everything. He sent scouts out to find the fastest route, but left Scratch incharge of the mallers. I think that this is one of the last or even the last convoy for the mallers to where ever it is they are going. I don't see why the mallers would want to go to the arena, clearly they don't know about Ink/the man in the pinstriped suit. I think maybe, and this is a big MAYBE, the mallers found the other tower and are headed to it now, but why bring the tankers, unless they have a large generator.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast