User Tag List

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    If he signed up at roughly the same time as Saul, perhaps his previous record wouldn't have mattered.
    he didnt sign up at the same time as Saul. Saul enlisted at 18 or 19 and he's like mid 20's now. Saul's been there for a looong time. Angel is fresh, probably did ROTC in college I'd say he's been in the army for a year at most
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    The Mallers wouldn't pull up stakes and just attack the Arena without a new safe location to retreat back to if everything should blow up in their faces. The Colony is the first place they'll hit. Once setted in the Arena will be next to eliminate the largest known nest of creatures which will make operating in the city a little safer. After that, the Tower will be easier to take.

A random thought... What else can tankers to be used for than carrying fuel or a rolling fire bomb? Use them as modified trojan horses filled with armed men instead of fuel and drive them into the Colony with the folks on the walls thinking they're bringing them gasoline for trade. Will that happen? Probably not with my luck but I'm calling it anyways and its something underhanded that the Mallers would try.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by neilpower View Post
    The Mallers wouldn't pull up stakes and just attack the Arena without a new safe location to retreat back to if everything should blow up in their faces. The Colony is the first place they'll hit. Once setted in the Arena will be next to eliminate the largest known nest of creatures which will make operating in the city a little safer. After that, the Tower will be easier to take.

A random thought... What else can tankers to be used for than carrying fuel or a rolling fire bomb? Use them as modified trojan horses filled with armed men instead of fuel and drive them into the Colony with the folks on the walls thinking they're bringing them gasoline for trade. Will that happen? Probably not with my luck but I'm calling it anyways and its something underhanded that the Mallers would try.
    Are fuel tankers ever really empty though? I'm not sure how transport of fuel works but surely it would be nigh-impossible to fully empty a sealed container like that? That means that merely making modifications to the tankers would be dangerous, and if they were using unmodified tankers and going through the hole at the top it would be a very slow process and the wardens (who have heat vision) would shoot them within seconds.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hey so in regards to the Riley/Scratch theory I posed the question about: Our friend WestonWisdom gave me the appropriate chapter and time stamp with Scratch's description. 6-1 around 7:50 mark Scratch is described as having short black hair. So there goes that shot in the dark
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    Are fuel tankers ever really empty though? I'm not sure how transport of fuel works but surely it would be nigh-impossible to fully empty a sealed container like that? That means that merely making modifications to the tankers would be dangerous, and if they were using unmodified tankers and going through the hole at the top it would be a very slow process and the wardens (who have heat vision) would shoot them within seconds.
    They can indeed be fully emptied. The bottoms of those tanks are sloped to the middle, and that is where the hose and pump attach to the main tank.

And I just had a thought, what if those tankers are filled with jet fuel, and not regular unleaded?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    I'm not sure how long a group could survive sealed in a tanker with those fumes

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    Wow man. My thoughts...
    1) That IS art of the arena burning! wtf? I think the Mallers are trying to eliminate the zombie nest??? But don't forget the zombies lit fires in there. It could have been an accident...
    2) I guess Lizzy's "no" was to Tardust driving in the opposite direction, or meeting up with all the packed up tankers.
    3) I think Kalani's trainee pilot for the second helicopter will be Pegs. (Her father was a pilot)
    4) Lizzy is sick because of the zombies. (Don't know why, but... maybe they are secreting their own pheramones like an insect hive) But why just her and not Tardust & Bricks?
    5) The Mallers are keeping slaves to clear the roads and do their dirty work.
    6)Pippen got the shit beaten out of him obviously... I think he is either a scientist from the labs that knows about the virus that the mallers imprisoned, or a dirty traitor maller that is going to try to play our tower team for fools.
    7) I just don't know where the mallers are planning on settling! I want to say the colony because they were evesdropping on all of the towers conversations. But imagine if they all tried going for Fort Erwin and there was a Giant Final War? NEXT EPISODE PLEEEASE!!!!!
    If the mallers are going for the nest all I can say is WOW! That's ballsy if ballsy is a word.
    I think her no was the fact they weren't going toward the "mall"?
    number 3.. YES
    4. If Saul is going to go out like a thug saving her life I hope she is preggers. Something of him has to be left if he dies.
    5. Yes I think your correct. They are doing nasty stuff to the slaves. I don't think (cant remember who said this) that they are using them as a bribe to Ink.. bait maybe but not a bribe.
    6. Pippen is a dirty lying rat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    I agree with you PlutoniumX. Angel & Scratch prob have a criminal past and Angel doesn't want it to harm his reputation as a "leader" in the tower. Also, I think it was... Yarri maybe... (Don't kill me if I'm wrong) that suggested maybe Angel was on the jury that convicted her. (Which would explain why she knows his face, but didn't know his name) If that's the case, when she realizes it... she WILL BE PISSED!!!!
    It was me!
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Does anyone think that Bricks might not be a bad guy?
    I think I've said as much, he's just been the guy who stays silent allowing the bad guy to be bad. He's started to say no now and that makes me happy. I'm thinking he'll join the tower and tell them Pippin is a mole.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Just a little note: Did anyone notice that Lizzy was throwing up again? When the little one's arm was left behind, you can hear Tardust say ignore it, and her and if you pay attention you hear Lizzy puking again. I think the fact that she's not being raped right now could mean that she's experiencing morning sickness. I know when my wife was pregnant, stress and/or off-putting sights and smells made her sick.

This could also explain why in 20-3 Scratch suddenly changed her mind about how Lizzy was treated. As soon as Scratch saw Lizzy throw up and said "your sick?" Lizzy expains she can't help it. It seems as though Scratch understands Lizzy may be pregnant. She instructs Tar to remove her handcuffs, AND not to fuck with her despite having just said she didn't care if Tar went to town on her a short while earlier. I think as cold as Scratch may be, the thought of hurting a pregnant woman is just too much. She's willing to be civil. Besides, pregant Lizzy might be a valuable bargaining chip.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    I think I've said as much, he's just been the guy who stays silent allowing the bad guy to be bad. He's started to say no now and that makes me happy. I'm thinking he'll join the tower and tell them Pippin is a mole.
    I'm also hoping that Bricks will get tired of Tardust's shit and snap his neck. It seems like Bricks is one of those quiet guys who bottles things up inside till he justs explodes and hulks out. There has to be a reason he was in Eastern Bay to begin with. I'm crossing my fingers that Bricks snaps Tardust in half.
    Last edited by Adventureless_Hero; Apr 26th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    The fuel trucks could be used as a bribe to get into the colony, and are probably rigged to explode should the need arise.

I think Scratch would be more apt to keep Lizzy alive and ok for use against the tower later on. If she is found out to be pregnant, they are more likely to do anything to get her back unharmed. And so far she is unhurt which Scratch would use to her advantage as well. Look, we kept her safe but if you don't......
    I doubt she cares little for the baby itself as much as she cares about using it as a bargaining chip.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast