User Tag List

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Question Losing User Points?

So being a numbers geek, I like looking at my experience. Can't tell you for the life of me why, but I always find tracking systems interesting.
    Anyway, I went to my profile and click on the experience tab this evening and saw that I lost 56 User points and 2 thread points. I presume that means that a thread with a lot of replies got deleted or possibly merged?
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    So being a numbers geek, I like looking at my experience. Can't tell you for the life of me why, but I always find tracking systems interesting.
    Anyway, I went to my profile and click on the experience tab this evening and saw that I lost 56 User points and 2 thread points. I presume that means that a thread with a lot of replies got deleted or possibly merged?
    Actually, it was most likely all the tweeking I did to the experience system this afternoon. The priorities for given tasks were not really what they should have been so I tweaked it a bit.

You can find more information about the specifics of this change by clicking the quick links drop down above, and then selecting experience. The last tab in the experience area details what gets you points.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Builder"

Status
    wow I really dropped! was almost at level 25 now halfway through 22, oh well guess I better get posting more again!
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant: if I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven Such is the rule of honor.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    yeh, that F'ed my stuff up. but im sure it was to even it all out. no worries.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

At one point around the inception of the exp system I lost 200 points in a day, for unknown reasons. It all evens out in the end. It's all pretty arbitrary anyhew
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    At one point around the inception of the exp system I lost 200 points in a day, for unknown reasons. It all evens out in the end. It's all pretty arbitrary anyhew
    I look at it all like the microsoft gamerscore. It's nice to see, but you can't do anything with it. However, it's always interesting to see how points are earned.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    [conspiracy theory alert] supposedly our points are being skimmed ever so slightly and being saved up for use for some E-vile plan of world domination.

.....or i mixed up my meds again.