User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hope?

"Lurker"

Status

Hope?

One character that has been introduced recently but not had much coverage is Hope. Does anyone else wonder when she is gonna get to be able to tell her story? Anyone else wonder how she went blind, or if she is going to regain her sight(if at all possible)? I mean with her being blind and making it this far, she has to be worth it.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Well, according to Hope's story to Michael she lost her sight on impact with the ground when escaping. So in theory she might be able to regain her sight but it would probably involve complex and delicate surgery no one we are acquainted with as of now could perform. I don't know that for certain of course. If the impact caused damage to the eye itself (like a slipped retina) that could be fixable but if the damage was to the optic nerve I'd imagine she's never getting better.

Here's a link to what i'm talking about
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 20th, 2011 at 05:06 AM.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    having eerienced two detached retinas myself, these are reparable, and not all that onvasive of a surgery; however, as nik stated, it is delicate. another take on the blindness, which doesn't seem to be complete blindness if I am correctly remembering her conversation with Michael about it, could be psychological...like the one soldier from the second episode of Band of Brothers.
    "And zombies! Where the f*ck are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable."
    -- George Carlin

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    I would like to hear her story and some new info about the last tower. Here's a thought -- She's blind, so will she recognize Kalani, if he indeed is was at the tower, like he claims? I do feel like too much shit is going down right now, and it's distracting them from connecting vital clues.

Presidential Feline

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger10000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurTagger First Class
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ObamaCat PSN ID: ObamaCat Steam ID: ObamaCat
    We haven't heard from Kalani since Michael and co got back to the Tower, so I wouldn't be surprised if Hope has a run in with Kalani in Chapter 21.

"Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: crazyyetii PSN ID: crazyyetii
    Yeah...Kalani and Hope must know each other..hmmm. could shed some more light on Kalani's past. I like

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Should be interesting to find out more about her and hopefully she'll be able to shed some more light on Kalani. He really seems like a dick. I'm definitely not a fan of that one. I'm also sort of wondering what kind of relationship Datu will have with her. Will he try to be all fatherish to her, will he just keep a watchful eye on her? Or is she going to become just another resident to him after the initial shock of her arrival wears off?
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Raise your hand if you think KC will give us Hope's story at the End of Part 3 of Chapter 24!!!
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by COsurvivor View Post
    Raise your hand if you think KC will give us Hope's story at the End of Part 3 of Chapter 24!!!
    In for cliffhanger episode where we find out Kalani is her dad!
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Where is the barf image???

You sir are in Time-Out!!! Go to the corner and think on what you just said... No Scooby Snacks for you now!
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast