• The Tower Attacks the Mallers but ARE NOT stopped

17 40.48%
  • Lizzy's "No" was about a PLACE

29 69.05%
  • Lizzy's "No" was about a PERSON

5 11.90%
  • Lizzy's "NO" Was about SOMETHING ELSE

4 9.52%
  • The Tower WILL be done for, and they will be forced to move.

9 21.43%
  • The Tower WILL NOT be done for and they will not be forced to move

24 57.14%
  • Pegs WILL be demanded in a trade for Lizzy

22 52.38%
  • Pegs WILL NOT be demanded in a trade for Lizzy

12 28.57%
  • Romeo MUST die

9 21.43%
  • Romeo WILL NOT die

21 50.00%
  • Bonus Prediction: Riley DOES reveal sexuality.

19 45.24%
  • Bonus Prediction: Riley DOES NOT reveal sexuality.

18 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    Angel is going to turn himself in to save Lizzy. Scratch will then aggressively dominate him and they will have scarred little blonde children.
    *blink blink*
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiehead View Post
    Angel is going to turn himself in to save Lizzy. Scratch will then aggressively dominate him and they will have scarred little blonde children.
    LOL well if Scratch looks anything like the actress who plays her, I don't think Angel will mind haha
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    I don't think Lizzy's no was in response to a particular place, but because she recognized that she wasn't at the mall.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    What would I bet on the "no" being her reaction to the mallers not being at the strip-mall but I think it could provide for a huge twist with a Tower deserter being the reason for the "no"....who would that be? No idea....but it would have to be someone who they thought was killed during the maller battle

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    What would I bet on the "no" being her reaction to the mallers not being at the strip-mall but I think it could provide for a huge twist with a Tower deserter being the reason for the "no"....who would that be? No idea....but it would have to be someone who they thought was killed during the maller battle
    I'm pretty sure that all the bodies of the tower people were accounted for, so the deserter would have to be someone that we've seen alive in season 2. And the only major character we haven't seen since returning to the tower is Kalani. Everyone else has "checked in" as it were.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    If Kalani is the only logical rat we could have that would be upsetting, or very good work by KC and the team....he is after all one of the most hated characters in the series. This would also make sense with his habit of excessivly brown-nosing and desire to control the tower.....we will just have to wait and see if there is indeed a rat

"Lurker"

Status
    This might sound a bit far-fetched but one theory I've heard is that Burt evicted Lizzy to infiltrate the Mallers. If this is the case, he must know that getting her out so soon would be a bad idea. As he was the only one who saw the mall, he may have just said the Mallers were gone to delay a rescue attempt and allow Lizzy to gather more information. Or he may have realised that they didn't stand a chance against the Mallers on their turf and knew there was no reasoning with Saul, so he had to resort to other means to stop the rescue. Far-fetched, I know.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    If Kalani is the only logical rat we could have that would be upsetting, or very good work by KC and the team....he is after all one of the most hated characters in the series. This would also make sense with his habit of excessivly brown-nosing and desire to control the tower.....we will just have to wait and see if there is indeed a rat
    I'm not one to make very definitive statements on here because I like to leave my options open, but there is definitely a rat and it wasn't Bill. And as attractive as a choice as Kalani is, I think it's just too easy...

Quote Originally Posted by lkiam View Post
    This might sound a bit far-fetched but one theory I've heard is that Burt evicted Lizzy to infiltrate the Mallers. If this is the case, he must know that getting her out so soon would be a bad idea. As he was the only one who saw the mall, he may have just said the Mallers were gone to delay a rescue attempt and allow Lizzy to gather more information. Or he may have realised that they didn't stand a chance against the Mallers on their turf and knew there was no reasoning with Saul, so he had to resort to other means to stop the rescue. Far-fetched, I know.
    I agree. Very very far fetched. The big problem with him lying about the Mallers being gone but they are still actually there is simple: "they're what??? Let me see!!!!" and Burt's ruse is over. Ultimately, Burt isn't a strategist. He hasn't shown he's really capable of planning something that intricate as what you described.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123