User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    "Scavenger"

Status

Gamertag: DeeKay86 PSN ID: NeoNemesis86
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    My faith in newbies and mankind has been restored. That was the first original theory we've had in 6 months. LOL. Well, except for the Saul immune thing. We've fought over that bit like two fat dudes and the last slice of pizza. I personally believe its a bunch of whoowee and can't remember how many think that as well. Simply because Burt didn't hit what he was aiming at, he missed. Hence Saul's line about him missing. No through and through happened.
    Anyway, great line of thought.
    Thank you!!! Actually made me feel special!

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Pegs eyes were described as well in 1-2 by Michael, but he described them as dark. I take that to be brown because there aren't too many other shades of "dark" eyes that exist.

That being said, there's nothing to say she isn't turning as opposed to being preggers. Sad that Tanya isn't on the search and rescue team. We might be able to find out a little bit earlier.
    Plus, I seem to remember Samantha's eyes being decribed as green by Datu as well.

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Luna Guardian View Post
    You might be reading too much into the vomiting. It could be that the thought of being raped sickened her so much that she threw up. People have thrown up in less intense situations than nearly being raped. The emotional rollercoaster of fear, helplessness, absolute terror and in the end, probably relief could well have been enough to make her vomit.

As for the eyes, that could be a mistake. Or then her eyes look different color in different light (my brother has eyes like that, and I'm so jealous. Lucky brat)
    Well, in story-telling, unless an action is a very standard reaction to circumstances, you would write in something so many times repeated. She threw up well after the rape attempt.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

I could be totally making this up but I thought there was a clarification about her eye color from KC that it was an oversight that she should have blue not green eyes. May be in this thread infact....

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Lizzy

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    I spoke to Kc... The description of my character's eyes in Chapter two is a mistake. They have always been green. Michael's just a typical non-detail-oriented guy . Reminds me of the episode of The Simpsons when Homer forgets Marge's eye-color. Really, Homer? Really?
    Wayyy back on the first page Thanks Blaire/KC

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910