User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Is Lizzy pregnant or infected?

I noticed a small detail when I listened to chapter 20-3 at around the 7:07 mark. Tar described her eyes as being green which is quite odd because if you listen to chapter 2-2 at around the 8:32, you notice that Micheal describes her eyes as being blue. So it seems that there is something wrong here because her eyes are being described as two totally different colors. Also green is what Micheal described the tattooed zombie's eyes to be. Also maybe her vomiting is happening not because she is pregnant, but because she is infected. The vomiting is just a sign of her starting to turn. The pregnancy theory might just be a red harring.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    It could be that. It could just be an error. It is odd, because she's the only character in the entire series to have her eye color described.

But there always is the option that she isn't either, and we're just focusing on the wrong details.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by j0be View Post
    It could be that. It could just be an error. It is odd, because she's the only character in the entire series to have her eye color described.

But there always is the option that she isn't either, and we're just focusing on the wrong details.
    Pegs eyes were described as well in 1-2 by Michael, but he described them as dark. I take that to be brown because there aren't too many other shades of "dark" eyes that exist.

That being said, there's nothing to say she isn't turning as opposed to being preggers. Sad that Tanya isn't on the search and rescue team. We might be able to find out a little bit earlier.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    You might be reading too much into the vomiting. It could be that the thought of being raped sickened her so much that she threw up. People have thrown up in less intense situations than nearly being raped. The emotional rollercoaster of fear, helplessness, absolute terror and in the end, probably relief could well have been enough to make her vomit.

As for the eyes, that could be a mistake. Or then her eyes look different color in different light (my brother has eyes like that, and I'm so jealous. Lucky brat)
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Pegs eyes were described as well in 1-2 by Michael, but he described them as dark. I take that to be brown because there aren't too many other shades of "dark" eyes that exist.
    You are right on that dark. Since it wasn't a color I hadn't included it, but I looked up the color range of eyes and found this.
    1. Light eyes - Eyes light and light mixed are 16–12 in Martin scale.
      • Light
        • Gray
        • Blue
        • Green
      • Light-mixed
        1. Very light-mixed (blue with gray or green or green with gray)
        2. Light-mixed (light or very light-mixed with small admixture of brown pigment)
    2. Mixed eyes - 12–6 in Martin scale
      • Mixed
        • Mixture of light eyes (blue, gray or green) with brown pigment when light and brown pigment are the same level.
    3. Dark eyes
      • Dark-mixed - 6–4 in Martin scale
        • Brown with small admixture of light pigment.
      • Dark - 4–1 in Martin scale
        • Brown (light brown and dark brown) and very dark brown (almost black).
    The tattooed zombie is told to have bright green eyes in R&R, Pt. 1 ~10 minutes in.
    Last edited by j0be; Apr 15th, 2011 at 10:21 AM.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

11-1 probably around 10:10 minute mark.

Edit: I lied. I forgot I put the whole series on my Ipad
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 15th, 2011 at 10:23 AM.

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    She nay have had head trauma that lead to the switch in pigment, it may be a little rare but it does happen.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    i wish i had something to contribute to this. all i know is that all these arguments seem logical and reasonable. but if Kc kills off lizzy. ima be pissed.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    I would think she is preggy from her previous BF... I mean, how long has it been since the beginning in Episode 1?
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    I spoke to Kc... The description of my character's eyes in Chapter two is a mistake. They have always been green. Michael's just a typical non-detail-oriented guy . Reminds me of the episode of The Simpsons when Homer forgets Marge's eye-color. Really, Homer? Really?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast