User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status

Listen together?

Hi, I was thinking it would be great to listen to We're Alive with some other people that also enjoy it. I am in east, Tn and just seeing if any other fans would like to get together once a week or so to listen. Thanks

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Yowza, what a bunch of slimy dick holes and nasty snatch gunks this forum has to not answer a question like this.

zombiekiller, I will respond; I used to listen to the episodes at work continuously. I had them saved on my office hard drive and would start from 1-1 once I finished the current episode. Then with the completion of season 3 my work internet security decided to be a douche and block any access I had to WA, forums included. *sad face

So, I made myself content with the fact that there was a long off season between 3 and 4. I relistened to the whole tale about 3 times. Now that new episodes are rolling out, I am sad to say I haven't kept up. ONLY because I have a very common condition known as procrastinitis. You see, the episodes are on my home PC, but iTunes is such a pain in the ass that I find it difficult to take my iPod, upload the shizz, and take it to work.

As far as listening to it "together", hells yes. That was great! I did this for a special episode
    SPOILER 
    with friends. We gathered around the pc, connected to the surround sound, turned out the lights, and sipped our beer. I was chilling out by a speaker with a brew. One buddy was sitting pensively at the center of the couch while another friend stood at the back of the room. He said it was so he could bring us beer, but I think he was scared and wanted to hid in the shadows.

Anyway, my point is that this podcast is the closest we have to those old time radio shows folks huddled in their living room for before the advent of television. It fucking rocks and like anything worthwhile in life, is best enjoyed with good company.
    Likes Alizée liked this post
    There is no spoon. - Neo

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

AH's opening line got my attention for sure!
    I'm a social recluse and the people I do know in person aren't fans of WA (...yet...). The best "listen together" experience I had was last Monday with His Majesty and Liam Kerrington in the VIP Chat Room! If I had friends in person who were fans I would totally get together with them to listen though!
    Last edited by Alizée; Sep 7th, 2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Out of respect.
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    This would be great! Should do one better and get a google hangout setup!
    Likes Eviebae, Alizée liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Yowza, what a bunch of slimy dick holes and nasty snatch gunks this forum has to not answer a question like this.
    I say this every time I post a thread.
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    This would be great! Should do one better and get a google hangout setup!
    I like this idea! Then you guys will get to see my stupid "WE'RE ALIVE MAKES ME DIE INSIDE" faces.
    Likes turbo, Eviebae liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I say this every time I post a thread.
    Who is this guy and how dare he quote me?!

Oy, Alizee. I'm glad you digged the post but what's this that you don't know anyone in person that listens? We need to correct that. A soul without We're Alive is a lost soul indeed. I was introduced to the podcast by a buddy who stopped listening for whatever reason (i think his tiny penis got hungry and devoured him whole) but after he ate his way out of that nasty flesh cocoon (in other words I smacked him and said, look vagina nostrils, you introduced me to We're Alive, listen again and see it's might) we organized beer nights where we would listen to the show together. I have 6 buddies now who listen religerously, mostly because I own lots of guns, so we get together, get drunk and listen old school style.

I recommend you smack your friends. Because it's fun. Then after they forgive you tell them about We're Alive and why their life is incomplete without it. Then you all get together, with or without a can of whip cream, and listen to We're Alive together. Trust me, it is a different experience. If all of you are caught up on the show, listening to what develops next, is just...something you need to experience. It's not like TV, or a flick at the theater. Group podcast listening is totally rad, yo. Fo sho.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Who is this guy and how dare he quote me?!

Oy, Alizee. I'm glad you digged the post but what's this that you don't know anyone in person that listens? We need to correct that. A soul without We're Alive is a lost soul indeed. I was introduced to the podcast by a buddy who stopped listening for whatever reason (i think his tiny penis got hungry and devoured him whole) but after he ate his way out of that nasty flesh cocoon (in other words I smacked him and said, look vagina nostrils, you introduced me to We're Alive, listen again and see it's might) we organized beer nights where we would listen to the show together. I have 6 buddies now who listen religerously, mostly because I own lots of guns, so we get together, get drunk and listen old school style.

I recommend you smack your friends. Because it's fun. Then after they forgive you tell them about We're Alive and why their life is incomplete without it. Then you all get together, with or without a can of whip cream, and listen to We're Alive together. Trust me, it is a different experience. If all of you are caught up on the show, listening to what develops next, is just...something you need to experience. It's not like TV, or a flick at the theater. Group podcast listening is totally rad, yo. Fo sho.
    This post gave me a smile boner.
    Also I am drunk.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    i have tried to get people to listen... but sadly not one single person will even try it... yes my friends are pricks.
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!