User Tag List

Page 53 of 235 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    New guy here. Been listening for a short while. Love it so far. A friend of mine told me about this place.
    Love most things Zombie but this is one of the better things I have found on line. Keep up the good work.
    I have gotten some more Ideas for my zombie plan..

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Hey everything, My name is Drew I’m 29 and a huge Zombie Nerd. Currently stationed in Virginia Beach but leaving in a few weeks to head back over to the middle east. Trying to find a way to get the podcast while I am deployed. I read books, watch movie and now can add listen to podcasts about zombies. First time joining a forum but look forward to chatting it up with some fellow zombie fans.

Afterlife of the party

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger First ClassVeteran

PSN ID: jobe_tr Steam ID: jobe_tr
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew227598 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo Team Leader View Post
    Welcome! to the world of tomorrow! Or something like that.
    Seriously: welcome. We love having you, and we're a friendly bunch.
    It's pronounced: johb
    Find me elsewhere: Reddit - j0be | PSN - jobe_tr | T - @jobe_tr | Facebook

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hello Everyone

I've been listening to this for a week and I caught up........lol...I'm more of a werewolf guy but "We're Alive" is a great story....

"Gatherer"

Status
    Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay

"Scavenger"

Status
    I know I'm a little late to say HI...
    My name's Mike... I grew up in a small town 60 miles south of Indinapolis... I hold a 2nd degree black belt in Taekwon Do and a red belt in Hapkido (both korean arts) I'm also a firearm enthusiast... I'm not Burt, but I have my fair share
    for the most part I've given up on Horror movies... but I can't get away from the zombie-type genre... I think it has to do with the idea of people loosing their identity.
    Anyway... I'm happy to be apart of the family!!

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    And we're glad to have you.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Hello! New to the forum. I just recently started listening to We're alive but I've gotten instantly hooked. I took almost 3 days to catch up (I have 10 hr shifts at work and I was able to catch up quite fast), and now the weekly waits are becoming too strenuous for me to go at them alone. Glad to join the community! PM me if you feel like chatting

"Scavenger"

Status
    Welcome ZombieMama!
    I don't think that I could survive 10 hour shifts with my job..I'd flat die of boredom! It's hard enough coming up with enough things to entertain myself for 8 hours. I agree that I wasn't nearly prepared enough for the weekly waits. So, I'm going to d'load them all again & listen my way through them again. That way I'll be able to catch things that I missed the first time as well as have some insight as to what each of the characters is doing.
    That being said...yep...welcome. Enjoy yourself! Make sure that you check out the chat box on the main forum page...it's addictive!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctatyk Frost View Post
    Welcome ZombieMama!
    I don't think that I could survive 10 hour shifts with my job..I'd flat die of boredom! It's hard enough coming up with enough things to entertain myself for 8 hours. I agree that I wasn't nearly prepared enough for the weekly waits. So, I'm going to d'load them all again & listen my way through them again. That way I'll be able to catch things that I missed the first time as well as have some insight as to what each of the characters is doing.
    That being said...yep...welcome. Enjoy yourself! Make sure that you check out the chat box on the main forum page...it's addictive!
    oh yes! i checked out the chatbox my first day here and wow I was on for hours! Let me tell you though, having WA play nonstop while at work is quite time consuming. Although by now i've learned to black out for most of th day so my 10 hour shifts don't actually seem that long hahaha

Page 53 of 235 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast