User Tag List

Page 35 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hola my name is Gilberto or GilTheFish. I have been a fan of We're alive for about 1-1 1/2 months and now I can't stop listening to it. I'm from LA and I'm 13 and going going to be 14 on the 24th. I found out about We're Alive because of Greg Miller(Pete).
    SCOOP!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, my name is Evan. Age 21. I live in Edmonton, Canada. University Student in the Bachelor of Child and Youth Care program.

Nerdiness to the max. I have a DS, Wii and Xbox 360. I actually have an old Sega Saturn that unfortunately only works 5% of the time.
    I have been constructing and reconstructing my zombie plans for 5 or 6 years now. I have even been fortunate enough to make allies with some who will hopefully survive long enough when outbreak hits. Loving the We're Alive series.
    I'm a bit of an anime fan as well.

for now this is where I stop with the details.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by GilTheFish View Post
    Hola my name is Gilberto or GilTheFish. I have been a fan of We're alive for about 1-1 1/2 months and now I can't stop listening to it. I'm from LA and I'm 13 and going going to be 14 on the 24th. I found out about We're Alive because of Greg Miller(Pete).
    SCOOP!!!
    Will you be going to the live event ?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by silent E View Post
    Hello, my name is Evan. Age 21. I live in Edmonton, Canada. University Student in the Bachelor of Child and Youth Care program.

Nerdiness to the max. I have a DS, Wii and Xbox 360. I actually have an old Sega Saturn that unfortunately only works 5% of the time.
    I have been constructing and reconstructing my zombie plans for 5 or 6 years now. I have even been fortunate enough to make allies with some who will hopefully survive long enough when outbreak hits. Loving the We're Alive series.

welcome to the forums! if you are on xbox and looking to play some CoD or Madden, hit me up.
    "And zombies! Where the f*ck are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable."
    -- George Carlin

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, just a avid listener and Photographer from Detroit, MI. If you guys ever need photos of burned out building and such, lol...i can help

"Lurker"

Status

Cool hi

Hello all! Im brand new to the whole forum thing. I love the podcast and the Fan-cast they both brighten my otherwise dark day. Im a gamer if its not already obvious which means only one of two things i found this through game-scoop or i found this through the nerdist. well if you guessed game-scoop you are correct. Im super shy so i will most likely be lurking on a semi consistant basis. alright enough about me. Have a great day zom

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Conley View Post
    Hello, just a avid listener and Photographer from Detroit, MI. If you guys ever need photos of burned out building and such, lol...i can help
    Welcome to the forums! glad to have ya!

Quote Originally Posted by gamergirllovesu View Post
    Hello all! Im brand new to the whole forum thing. I love the podcast and the Fan-cast they both brighten my otherwise dark day. Im a gamer if its not already obvious which means only one of two things i found this through game-scoop or i found this through the nerdist. well if you guessed game-scoop you are correct. Im super shy so i will most likely be lurking on a semi consistant basis. alright enough about me. Have a great day zom
    Welcome to the forums! lurk all you like, but just know that eventually nikvoodoo will probably come up with a theory so ludicrous that even you will be compelled to respond to put him down. =)

Just kidding, nik...mostly.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 13th, 2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Clean up!
    "And zombies! Where the f*ck are all the zombies? That's the trouble with zombies, they're unreliable."
    -- George Carlin

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joosbawx View Post
    Welcome to the forums! lurk all you like, but just know that eventually nikvoodoo will probably come up with a theory so ludicrous that even you will be compelled to respond to put him down. =)

Just kidding, nik...mostly.
    You and I are going to have words joos.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silent E View Post

Well In my Zombie plan i Avoid Edmonton, but if a convoy of mine goes raiding down that way (not like this theoretical convoy would have too if all goes well ) we could meet with your people or just you depending on how your plan works!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    hey if you have any photos of burned out buildings i would be kinda interested in that, im aspiring film director and i love that stuff for inspiration!

Page 35 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast