User Tag List

Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    well Happy Birthday
    and thats incredibly nerdy of you guys to dress up like that on halloween *+100 internets*
    and welcome to the forums!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Hi! 'Revolver' was nice enough to point me to this thread- I couldn't find it cause I'm a decrepit over-40-something "12-O'Clock Flasher" who still can't figure out the Computerwebs....

Got hooked on "We're Alive" this Summer- I look forward to these episodes as eagerly as any TV show. WA ranks up there with my favorite shows of any medium, period.

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum Pteranodon!

It'll take a little getting used to but you'll figure it out!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

well I never quite realized this was where it was. I've been posting here all week and never introduced myself. I'm Nick and the reason I go by Nikvoodoo is a random story from high school.

While joking around with some friends one day, I "voodoo cursed" a friend (with the incantation from an Adam Sandler song) and she came back the next day and said her hamster had died. Well, everyone thought it was my fault. I personally laughed it off as a strange coincidence. Until I jokingly did it again to a different friend and the next day she came in and said her gerbil had died.

I tend to not joke around about voodoo spells anymore...

My draw to We're Alive wasn't so much the Zombie aspect (though that is certainly a plus), but in addition to being a theater major in college (and a professional theater artist now) I was also a Communications major specializing in audio/radio. So I have a soft spot in my heart for Radio Dramas.

So that's me. Sorry for being rude and not introducing myself sooner. Between Monday's being the only day Theater people get as a day off, Monday Night Raw, and We're Alive: I will never have a Case of the Monday's ever again.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I do have to say you made me LOL

"Lurker"

Status
    I agree with the previous comment of this feeling like an intro to a dating site ...

So here goes, I'm Sean, 31, married with a 8 year old son, 2 cats and a dog. I work as a Senior Store operations manager for a very large e-commerce company that creates and manages online stores for companies like Microsoft, EA Games, Phillips, Mattel and the list just goes on and on. I may have a nice title, but in the end, all it really means is that I do a lot of web "grunt work".

I got hooked on We're Alive sometime over the summer, and thankfully was able to sit down while at work and listen to the whole first season in a few days. Sadly, I then had to endure the couple month wait for season 2, and am already anticipating the depression kicking in when I have to wait for season 3.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Well I try not to reveal too much of "me" on the internets but I will say that it appears I am the second oldest (34) and have the most kids (3 boys).

I really enjoy this podcast becuase it is so well done. I do money stuff (lets leave it at that), and spend a lot time consider complex scenarios/options for my clients. However, my mind ALWAYS works on two things at once (yes even then...) so in order to block out other conversations and keep my mind on task, I listen to podcasts. LOTS of podcats. I cant tell you how many I listen to that are complete crap. I've listened to the entire series twice and will probably start on a third one soon (bunch of meetings coming up).

PS. I have never drank goat milk on a hijacked plane in Cuba. :-)

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Adogg!
    LOL.. i'm over 40 and in exactly 20 days I'll have served 20 years active duty USAF! Stationed in Miami for the moment. Served 4 years in the Security Forces and the last 15ish in HR. Trained as a lvl 2 Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection instructor. 3 daughters, 2 dogs, have 20k comic books, spent 45 days in Haiti after the earthquake and hail from Kalamazoo MI.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    I'm Arvind, I'm 18, I'm a freshmen in college. I'm a business major.

I'm not ussually a fan of horror stuff but thats mostly cause everyone keeps dying so i really liked we're alive cause for the most part, the characters live.

Other than that I'm pretty sure I'm Angel's biggest fan, at least on the forums, i'll defend him almost unconditionally... hope he doesnt die, that would suck
    Angel's #1 Fan

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I love how this has became a contest of who has the most kids!

Page 3 of 235 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast