User Tag List

Page 221 of 235 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Hi Dave from england here.Just came across were alive eon you tube last week and i love it.One of the best zombie books/audiobooks ive ever read/listened to.Currently on chapter 12.
    Likes bluestarred, Osiris liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

I was introduced to We're Alive just after the end of the fourth season by a rpg player of mine at work. He, Chris, and his wife, Yomary, are both MEGA fans. Yomary has been listening to We're Alive over and over again since she discovered it. So they shared it with me. I really don't enjoy "zombie" "horror" flavored things. But I gave it a listen, and I have been hooked since. I've been trying to get a group of my rpg players together to run a "We're Alive" San Diego survival game for a while.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi , myself and the majority of my work team were introduced to this by a new colleague. We all became addicted and finished the podcasts within two weeks. Now we are awaiting lockdown, lol all ready discussing a lunchtime meet ups after the episode each week to discuss over coffee. Really enjoyed this series!!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by chainistrouble View Post
    Hi , myself and the majority of my work team were introduced to this by a new colleague. We all became addicted and finished the podcasts within two weeks. Now we are awaiting lockdown, lol all ready discussing a lunchtime meet ups after the episode each week to discuss over coffee. Really enjoyed this series!!
    Welcome! Glad so many of you have enjoyed the series! What is everyones favourite part?

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi, My name is Cam, I live in Australia with my family. I have a part time job at a Fish and Chippery shop and I just play computer games the other hours. while listening to Were alive. which gives me ideas on the game I play. The scenery and that.
    The way I found this podcast was during my old school. Talking about it and we had to make our own podcasts based on the ideas of Were alive. That's when I created one which is about 15 mins long. but that was about 3 years ago. I have been listening to podcast straight on for 3 days. 2 weekends and 1 Monday, no longer. I replayed this 3 times to hear what was going on. I am now ready for Lockdown!
    Likes Osiris, bluestarred, turbo liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCam View Post
    Hi, My name is Cam, I live in Australia with my family. I have a part time job at a Fish and Chippery shop and I just play computer games the other hours. while listening to Were alive. which gives me ideas on the game I play. The scenery and that.
    The way I found this podcast was during my old school. Talking about it and we had to make our own podcasts based on the ideas of Were alive. That's when I created one which is about 15 mins long. but that was about 3 years ago. I have been listening to podcast straight on for 3 days. 2 weekends and 1 Monday, no longer. I replayed this 3 times to hear what was going on. I am now ready for Lockdown!
    Good to have you Cam!

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello,
    I am just your average Joe shomo from the northeast usa (about two hours south of Canada ) Working for "fill in the Blank" corporate America store third shift, got the whole wife and kids thing going. I love reptiles Chameleons mostly I have four of them along with other assorted reptiles. I am huge fan of all things nerd. I would still sit down with some paper and pens, grab some d20's and play some good old D&D. I just recently found out that I am massive fan of radio drama. WA Story of Survival was the first radio drama that I listened to. I have listened to books on tape but that's nothing like this. sooooooo yeah that's me. Hi
    Likes Osiris, Litmaster liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    So cool to meet an other Kentuckian. I am in Lexington!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Zander Crowe View Post
    Hello,
    I am just your average Joe shomo from the northeast usa (about two hours south of Canada ) Working for "fill in the Blank" corporate America store third shift, got the whole wife and kids thing going. I love reptiles Chameleons mostly I have four of them along with other assorted reptiles. I am huge fan of all things nerd. I would still sit down with some paper and pens, grab some d20's and play some good old D&D. I just recently found out that I am massive fan of radio drama. WA Story of Survival was the first radio drama that I listened to. I have listened to books on tape but that's nothing like this. sooooooo yeah that's me. Hi
    Glad to have you aboard Dr. Zander Crowe

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Hi, I found WA through a search or some recommendation online somehow. Can't remember where or how. I bookmarked it to check out later, lost all my bookmarks. Then many months later found it again. I love it. I became a zombie fan watching a marathon of Walking Dead about 4 years ago. Never thought I would like zombies, but I have been into dystopian and apocalyptic fiction forever. So, this is another sort of apocalypse and the survival aspects and struggles and dilemmas of trying to rebuild are what I love the most. The WA zombies are the most interesting zombies I have come across so far. I like all the different types and their different features. I like that some of them are smart.

About me? Well, I enjoy other geeky stuff - like Doctor Who, LOTR. My favorite pastimes are knitting, reading, tv, movies, writing, food.
    Last edited by cappuccino136; Apr 26th, 2016 at 09:29 PM.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Page 221 of 235 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast