User Tag List

Page 209 of 235 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience Points
    Hi, I'm Sue. A friend recommended We're Alive to me about a month ago. I wasn't working at the time so I was able to listen to the entire series in less than two weeks. My friend is just starting Season 2. I have recommended it to several people and everyone has loved it. I am not a zombie fan, so my love for this was a little shocking to me. I inhaled it. And now I'm missing it, I may have to start again soon.
    My friend found the podcast because it beat out his favorite podcast for one of the podcast awards, so he decided to give it a try. He knows I love to listen to podcasts so he sent it my way. He did not tell me it was about zombies. I listen to a lot of podcasts and this is really well done, both acting and producing. (Having edited my share of podcasts and adding sound effects I know how hard it is to do right, this is really well done).
    A little about me, I am a preschool teacher, my kids love to play zombies. I live in OR on a small farm, we raise chickens and sell the eggs. I learned about forums from a Harry Potter forum, I was so green I had to ask how to post. I've come a long way. I listen to podcasts while I work in the garden and wash eggs. With 50 to 60 chickens, I wash a lot of eggs. I'm an avid reader, I'm able to convert stories to my iPod, so I listen to books when I'm not listening to podcasts.
    Likes jackd87 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello, everyone. My name is Laura and I hail from the "great" state of North Dakota.
    Likes Osiris, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by laura21 View Post
    Hello, everyone. My name is Laura and I hail from the "great" state of North Dakota.
    Welcome, Laura!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Welcome!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Welcome survivors

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I was new once. It was terrible.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Just finished listening to the podcast, and I Loved It!!! Just wanted to take the time to say Awesome job!! Hope you guys keep making even more awesome stuff. I'm hooked, thanks to my coworker who showed me the way

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points28 Days Later

Gamertag: techie17x PSN ID: techi17x Steam ID: techi17x Raptr ID: techi17x
    Hello all! My name's Carly and I'm from Pennsylvania. I came across this while browsing through the Nerdist network on my new podcast app a couple of weeks ago and I've been hooked ever since. We're Alive has quickly become one of my favorite new hobbies! I listen to the podcast every chance I get anymore. I'm only just finishing up season 3 now and its been one heck of a ride. I'm a huge fan of Burt as well as Angel and Riley. CJ is quickly becoming a favorite of mine as well.

A little about myself; I'm 24 female and married to an amazing man whom I've been seeing for over 10 years now. I'm a huge gamer and an even bigger nerd. If I'm not spending my time in front of my computer or my consoles, I'm reading and occasionally sewing. I'm also a big car enthusiast. I've helped my husband restore an old 50s tractor, a 70s GTO and now we're working on an '80s Suburban. We're big on outdoors as well, taking hikes any chance we get and even going so far as to do overnight hikes just to find somewhere new and exciting. I'm also an adrenaline junkie and enjoy shooting guns as a weekend hobby but I'm a horrible hunter.
    Likes Merlin1274, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi All,

I am the investor and the owner of singapore investment analysis firm. We makes the process of investing easier, transparent & less stressful.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Mr. Investment Spammer hows it going.. So have you listened to the podcast yet? If not you need to. Maybe it will make you want to hangout and be beneficial to the group..
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Gooer, Kc liked this post

Page 209 of 235 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219 ... LastLast