User Tag List

Page 201 of 235 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 2341
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Hi! I found We're Alive a few years ago, around the end of the first season. I stumbled upon it when I was looking for old, scary radio dramas on Halloween. After the first episode I was hooked!

Well…about me? I'm a Portlander, on my last year of college getting a BS in microbiology, I have four kids, so I'm super busy. I love the zombie genre, and was Lori from The Walking Dead this past Halloween.
    Come to think of it, I'm really not that interesting!
    Likes Wicked Sid, scbubba, Jannit, Unit, Osiris liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelsGirl View Post
    Hi! I found We're Alive a few years ago, around the end of the first season. I stumbled upon it when I was looking for old, scary radio dramas on Halloween. After the first episode I was hooked!

Well…about me? I'm a Portlander, on my last year of college getting a BS in microbiology, I have four kids, so I'm super busy. I love the zombie genre, and was Lori from The Walking Dead this past Halloween.
    Come to think of it, I'm really not that interesting!
    Wait... which Portland? Maine?? Oregon???
    Likes tonyhind86 liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Hi my name is GamerGirl & I'm a WA addict

(Waits for the reply)

I'm in my mid 30's & I stumbled on to the show while randomly searching for something to listen to on my iPhone besides news & music near the start of season 4. I than proceeded to bing listen to the show & we're not dead.

I have a BA in theater - but mostly work customer service jobs. I will most likely end up being a lurker (as this is what i do on Facebook as much as I resolve not to)

My name comes from a love of tabletop roleplaying games & I am a co-organizer of a local group (if you're in eastern PA or western NJ PM me & I'll send you details).

My interest in the Zombie genera is new. I'm not a big fan of the stories that focus on the "zombies are here & we're all gonna die" stories (Night of, 28 days, Resident Evil), but I truly enjoy the "there's all this stuff going on & zombies just happen to be part of it" and "the zombie thing happened now how do we fix/learn from it" (Newsflesh, World War Z, Walking Dead).

Thanks KC & Shane for creating another great world to add to the list if "things my friends need to geek out with me list".

Thanks to the cast, crew, writers & production staff for the all hard work you do in making the show so great.
    Likes Osiris, Jannit, Wicked Sid, scbubba, Unit and 1 others liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Welcome aboard the forums.
    Hope you have a great stay here.
    Likes tonyhind86 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    I don't really remember how I found We're Alive. I did find it last week. Maybe on twitter? Anyway, I am Leslie. I am one half of a blogging duo at geekygirlsguide.com. I live in Indianpolis. I am an IT Techie, and one of very few females in my department. I caught up on everything on We're Alive in a week. I am listening to the newest one right now.
    Likes Osiris, Jannit, Wicked Sid, scbubba, Unit liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Welcome to all the new folks! Come on in, check out the rules on the wall over there, mind the flowerpots, and aim for the head.

See ya around!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Hi everyone, my name is Kostas and I'm located in Greece. Yep, I'm lucky enough to live on the foot of mount Olympus (in an ancient village called Dion), the mountain of the Gods, where probably I have better chances to survive the next Z-War :-D I don't remember where I read about "We're alive", but I got really stuck with it! It's equal to World War Z unabridged, though a different genre!! I'd like to thank you for the excellent work so far and looking forward to next chapters. May the 12 Gods be with you!
    Likes Osiris, scbubba liked this post

WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by dracan_lin View Post
    Hi everyone, my name is Kostas and I'm located in Greece. Yep, I'm lucky enough to live on the foot of mount Olympus (in an ancient village called Dion), the mountain of the Gods, where probably I have better chances to survive the next Z-War :-D I don't remember where I read about "We're alive", but I got really stuck with it! It's equal to World War Z unabridged, though a different genre!! I'd like to thank you for the excellent work so far and looking forward to next chapters. May the 12 Gods be with you!
    If I lived there, I would probably stand on a tall pedestal and yell "Release the Kraken!" way too often!

Welcome to the forvm
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I've subscribed to podcasts in the past but this one has really captured by attention given the subject, sound effects, cast, etc. I'm in Michigan [amid the frozen tundra of this state] but have found a fantastic channel to get away from the dread of winter and into the dead of We're Alive! Sad to hear this is the last season but can understand that all good things come to an end. Looking forward to enjoying every episode to the end!
    Likes Jannit, Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered
    hi tonyhind68, thank you for the warm welcome! Kraken? Ehm, wrong mythology! Though I'm quite familiar with Norse mythology, I prefer a Greek beast, Cerberus! So yell with me "Release Cerberus, the three headed dog"!!! :-D
    Likes Jannit, Osiris liked this post

Page 201 of 235 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211 ... LastLast