User Tag List

Page 2 of 235 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Hey guys Im Stephen McLaughlin a.k.a StepLaugh...get it? I'm 22 years old. I live in the 336 area of NC. Soon to be attending UNCG for Computer Science. I'm looking to work in the VG's industry one day doing something I love. Like some of you I played Halo Reach with KC and Shane, and quite a few other awesome people, my GT was II ST4RS II.

I mean, there's not much to me, other than I love to read/play games/listen to podcast/watch movies/watch TV shows. I love technology, and I love We're Alive.

I'll be around here alot, I hope to get to know all of you guys more.

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Whats up everyone? I'm Josh. 29 years old from South Dakota (sucks) I work as a for the local ISP and Phone Provider. Been into Zombie / Horror ever since I was little. My screen name is taken from "Metal Gear Solid" Nothing too intresting, I love horror flicks and old tyme slasher flicks.
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    You guys make me feel so young and inexperienced... Oh well.

I'm Sid, most people call me John, 18 years old. I enjoy the occasional Video game, Vanquish as of right now. I was recently fired from my job, coffee house dude and am planning on going to college for Chemical Engineering next year. Wicked Sid came from my thoughts when I was trying to think of a GamerTag and I'm glad I chose it because it makes me happy. I enjoy theological and philosophical discussion pertaining to the universe and such. I really like to gather information, its just my thing. I also like to write as you can find my story here on the forums, hope you enjoy it.

I'm here to help and will try my best to do so, all you need to do is ask.
    Last edited by Wicked Sid; Jan 24th, 2011 at 06:59 AM.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    I'm glad I chose it because it makes me happy.
    Well then that just works out then XD hahaha

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Hi. I'm Tom.

I just turned 30. I've got a 3 year old lil girl named Taya and a wife named Amy. I work for the Nielsen TV Ratings as a field representative/tech. And the photoshop'd pic of the bloody dawg on the left is named Chewdakka (he's a Chihuahua/Dachshund, get it). I also have an old cat name (no joke) Shithead (it's pronounced Sha-Theed).

I found the podcast a month ago, and i've listened to it 5 times all the way thru. I've passed out MP3 disc's to 10+ people in the attempt to get then hooked on it (all attempts have succeeded). I started looking the forum over about a week before the move. Expect to see a lot of me (spose that was already apparent from how many posts i've done since the move). I don't really have anyone to sit and speculate about the show with (wife doesn't do that kinda thing, she just listens and enjoys), so, this forum is now my outlet.

That'll do for now.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Jens has lived a very interesting life i must say

"Scavenger"

Status
    Hi I'm Andy.

I'm from Ireland and I am 22 years old.I am fasinated with zombies and things of that nature. Also an avid lover of football (soccer for the Americans, which I'm sure most of you are) and video games.

I have a dog called Sparky who is getting on in years unfortunetly. I love him to bits. I live in a sea side area, I hate it, it's too remote. I am looking towards moving out in the spring time and getting back into the city (Born and raised there for 20 years).

I spend my days working in a ISP call center who shall remain unnamed. It was actually here where I discovered We're Alive. I caught The Walking Dead at the end of the 2010 and it rekindled my love for Zombies. Started hanging around a zombie thread on boards.ie (very popular Irish forum) and someone posted We're Alive. Have been hooked on it since. Got my mate who sits next to me in work hooked as well. We listen every week and then we listen to We're not dead.

My music interest include anything from rock to heavy metal. My favourite rock bands are Oasis and RUSH. My favourite football team is Manchester United, I'm sure a few of you have heard of them.

My favourite style of video game is RPG. Final Fantasy 7 topping the list. There are loads of them I like, such as Mass Effect and Elder Scrolls etc.

I'm single for the longest time now, suppose it comes with the tag of being "geeky", sure what harm at the end of the day. I'm happy.

Enough about me jabbering on. Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: hardrocknguy PSN ID: hardrocknguy Steam ID: hardrocknguy Raptr ID: hardrocknguy
    My name is Charlie, or hardrocknguy as I go on forums.

I work full-time at a job that I will not mention. I'm from the good ol' USA. I am a big fan of zombie related movies; Dawn of the Dead, 28 Days Later, and more. I love zombie related games such as Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 and more. I also read The Walking Dead and also loved the show. I have also been playing guitar for about 10 years on and off.

I am also a gamer, of about 25 years. Something I enjoy very much. I am the co-host of a PS3 podcast named Trophy Whores (crude name I know), where we talk about Playstation related news, topics, games and more, that you can also find on iTunes. You can also get a hold of me on twitter (link in the signature).

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:

@Hardrocknguy

BEYOND!

"Lurker"

Status
    The state of Washington (not DC eastcoasters)
    Way cool to read of you who love the zombie madness as I.
    I'm going to be 26 tomorrow. (I feel 46, it sucks! haha) I am from Spokane, WA, and to follow suit, no one has heard of this place either!
    I work for an insurance company. (fun, I know right?)
    I heard about the podcast from a friend here at work and listened to chapters 1-17 in two workdays! I in turn 'paid it forward' and turned our other friend on to the series. It was very, very hard to have to wait until this past Monday for the first part of chapter 18, and I had to go back to my boring musical playlists even! ugh. What's happening to poor Saul!!!! I LOVE anything undead. So much so, that even my daughter's favorite Scooby episode is Zombie Island. My son wanted to be a zombie for halloween, but his dad doesn't love them as much as I, and he was a freakin storm trooper instead. The nerve!
    Not too much to tell here other than what I've already typed. Time to work, and wait for the best podcast I've heard yet. )

Page 2 of 235 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast