User Tag List

Page 184 of 235 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2341
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Hello my name is Patrick. I'm from Iowa. Easiest way to describe what I do is... "I draw pipes for a living". Found out about We're Alive from a friend back in February. I've been hooked since. I believe I've listened to the entirety 6 times now. Definitely excited for season 4 to begin.
    Likes scbubba, Grognaurd, Osiris liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Hello I'm Mr. Red Beard. I was introduced to We're Alive I think just before season 2 ended and I've been hooked ever since. I have been reading the threads here for a long time but just haven't ever joined. Just to get it out there I am Mr. Red Beard from the We're Alive Fancast that just recently formed. I look forward to being involved in the conversations here.
    Likes Osiris, scbubba, Grognaurd liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Welcome

"Lurker"

Status
    I'm Alive and made it. It's been 3 years working my way here but I made it. Anyone got some spear ammo?

"Lurker"

Status
    Thank you so much...Yes, I made it here. :-)

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Welcome to the forum, all of you!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    Hey guys, I'm Mick.

I live in Internet, Computerland where we have recently achieved mock sovereignty. So, I guess you could say we have that going for us.

No, Seriously though, I'm from Many places like Texas, Arkansas, Florida, North Carolina, and a little time in California. I've got a job that I love to go do (IT) each morning, and a family that I'm even more excited to come home to each afternoon. I played football in HS and joined the Marine Corps after HS because for some reason I thought if I was going to serve my country I wanted to be a part of the elite fighting force that is the USMC. I enjoyed my time and I'm out now.

I love to go camping/hiking with my buddy RedBeard when we get time to get out there a play out in the woods. Many nights after the children are in bed you can find me tearing up some Zombies on XBOX either on Black Ops 2 or State of Decay. Sometimes I throw my gameplay on Youtube to share and talk about it with friends, you can find that here if you are interested.

I was looking for podcasts to listen to on iTunes when I think I remember that I searched for Zombies and I saw We're Alive on the screen. We're Alive hadn't been out for long then, and if I remember correctly I started in either the first or second chapter. I can't remember for sure it might have been the third......or somewhere in the first season at least, not that it matters - I just say this to share with the community that I've been a fan of this show for a while.

I showed a couple of my buddies the show and pretty quickly 4 of them latched on and listened, but only 2 really keep up anymore. Redbeard and I have been talking We're alive theories and having nerd joy conversations about the show ever since both of us were able to talk with out spoiling it for the other. Recently, we decided to invite the rest of the community to our conversations with the We're Alive Fan Cast.

This final season has me conflicted, I've grown to really look forward to this show and it's characters. It's been with me since I started listening to podcasts, and it's bittersweet to have the finale approaching. That being said, I'm really excited to hear how KC is going to wrap up this story!
    Likes scbubba, MrRedBeard liked this post

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registered

Gamertag: MickGinger
    Hey RedBeard! Are you here to welcome me?

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registeredPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Yes I guess I am with banners, balloons, confetti and all.

Page 184 of 235 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234 ... LastLast