User Tag List

Page 171 of 235 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2341
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Welcome Bella! Nice to have another member from Chicago!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hi Bella, welcome to the forum!

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna420 View Post
    Hi, I'm Jeanine, but I'm known online as Belladonna or Bella for short. I'm 42, live in Chicago and am a HUGE horror fan! Some of my favorite authors are Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Scott Sigler. I know you've heard of King & Koontz but if you haven't heard of Scott Sigler, you should really check him out. He podcasts his novels for free on a weekly basis on his website: scottsigler.com. I was referred to the Zombie Podcast by a fellow Sigler "Junkie" (that's what Sigler fans call themselves). I'm loving the podcast and can't wait to hear more!
    Welcome to the Tower, Bella. Good to have you here.

Lots of places to share your love for the horror genre in books, films, etc. in the forums. Just browse around or do a search and you're sure to find the good stuff.

Looking forward to your posts!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

"Lurker"

Status

Hey, new listener just getting through pt 1 of ch 31. Names Rich, I live in California. Say sup
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by xTEEFx View Post
    Hey, new listener just getting through pt 1 of ch 31. Names Rich, I live in California. Say sup
    Hey Rich. Welcome to the Tower. Once you get all the way through Season 3, you should jump into the other discussions. Great stuff in there with theories about the show, characters, etc.

Also, give a shot at the trivia quizzes about the show. Click the REPTRIVIA link at the very top of each page.

See ya around!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: OldtypeM87
    Quote Originally Posted by xTEEFx View Post

Hello and welcome
    If the zombie invasion happens, the first place I'm going to is Taco Bell for some chalupas. It's the last place anyone would go to.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna420 View Post
    Hi, I'm Jeanine, but I'm known online as Belladonna or Bella for short. I'm 42, live in Chicago and am a HUGE horror fan! Some of my favorite authors are Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Scott Sigler. I know you've heard of King & Koontz but if you haven't heard of Scott Sigler, you should really check him out. He podcasts his novels for free on a weekly basis on his website: scottsigler.com. I was referred to the Zombie Podcast by a fellow Sigler "Junkie" (that's what Sigler fans call themselves). I'm loving the podcast and can't wait to hear more!
    Welcome! I was just about to post to introduce myself, read yours, and had to reply that I am also a Scott Sigler fan! I have really enjoyed his GFL series.

I've been a We're Alive fan for about 8 months now. I write, act, dance, play video and board games, and formulate We're Alive theories in my free time. (Free time? whats that?)

I'll just admit it, I'm basically an artsy-fartsy, gaming nerd. I live in Dallas and my favorite character in the series is Scratch.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Welcome to the forums, Ceincaled! Always glad to have another We're Alive Theorist on board....

What games are you into these days?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Ceincaled! Always glad to have another We're Alive Theorist on board....

What games are you into these days?
    Thanks!

Hm. That's a good question. Video game wise, not too much. I'm just now getting into the Xbox and Playstation franchises after many years of playing Nintendo exclusively. A favorite of mine right now is multiplayer on Max Payne 3, I'm one of the core members for a few of the largest "crews" (or groups) on that game. That led to an interest in other shooters, including Call of Duty, Army of Two, etc. I'm not very good at free aim yet (Max Payne has soft lock. ), so I die a lot in other games. I never played the Mass Effect series and have started that, and I am a huge fan of Skyrim. I've put over 200 hours into it collectively and still haven't finished the main storyline. I also play some PC games, mainly EA games (The Sims, SimCity, etc.).

Sorry for the long-winded answer. I'm wordy. Obviously.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceincaled View Post
    I am a huge fan of Skyrim. I've put over 200 hours into it collectively and still haven't finished the main storyline.
    Wow. Yeah, I would like to play Skyrim, but I'm afraid of waking up 27 days later, after not having shaved, bathed, or eaten, with a full bedpan and a divorce notice sitting next to me. Heard that game was kind of addicting...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Page 171 of 235 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast